PDA

View Full Version : HVAC Maintenance - HVAC

Sumit
23-09-2011, 04:06 AM
Dear Friends ,

Is there any short term course for mechanical engineers having time duration less than six months in any part of the world.I have an experience of one year in HVAC and to enhance my skills I want to do a short term course of HVAC maintenance.

Thanks for your cooperation.

chillerman2006
23-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Dear Friends ,

Is there any short term course for mechanical engineers having time duration less than six months in any part of the world.I have an experience of one year in HVAC and to enhance my skills I want to do a short term course of HVAC maintenance.

Hi sumit

there is over here http://www.ellistraining.co.uk/courses/refrigeration

R's chillerman

Sumit
24-09-2011, 03:41 AM
Thanks Chillerman.

Sumit
29-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Hallo Everyone ,

Are there any courses available especially for chillers having time duration between one month to six months.It should not be less than a month as it will not be financially viable for me to do a 2-3 day course,out of my country.

chillerman2006
02-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Hi Sumit

I have not heard of training centres doing 'chiller' courses

But the manufacturers do product training courses

York & Carrier in USA & Trane in France

You would need to contact them direct for details, mate

R's chillerman

install monkey
02-10-2011, 06:46 PM
doesnt chillerman technical have a training ctr thats stocked full of booze and refreshments,i heard they also travel to you-as long as the fishing is mighty fine!! cm get that passport out!!

Hi Sumit

I have not heard of training centres doing 'chiller' courses

But the manufacturers do product training courses

York & Carrier in USA & Trane in France

You would need to contact them direct for details, mate

R's chillerman

chillerman2006
02-10-2011, 07:01 PM
doesnt chillerman technical have a training ctr thats stocked full of booze and refreshments,i heard they also travel to you-as long as the fishing is mighty fine!! cm get that passport out!!

Funny you should say that mate
I just have !!! got me passport out - out of the washing machine along with my drivers licence:eek:

R's chillerman

install monkey
02-10-2011, 07:04 PM
thought u got them out of a christmas cracker haha- what sort of woman washes important documents??? oh 1 that wants to spoil an oversea fishing trip!!! haha

Funny you should say that mate
I just have !!! got me passport out - out of the washing machine along with my drivers licence:eek:

R's chillerman

Sumit
04-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Thanks Chillerman and Installmonkey , you guys having a good fun here.I like it loll..

Have a good time.