PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Climatic MC-3250-A

chillerman2006
21-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Gents

am looking for service/operation manual for a 'Mecury Climatic MC-3250-A'

hopefully that contains controller info I need

also 'Password' would be handy as need to fit new sensors & calibrate them

picture attached - any help appreciated :)

R's chillerman

chillerman2006
21-09-2011, 08:56 PM
19 views....any info Gents

Personally never even heard of a 'mecury climatec' till today

helpline...who uk sales or service dealer is - anything would be a start

R's chillerman

install monkey
21-09-2011, 10:47 PM
good luck getting a manual off these!!!
Contact Us

Address:
Unit 15
Mercury House
Harris Industrial Park
Stoke Prior
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B60 4DJ
Phone: 01527 492779
Fax: 01527 492701
E-Mail: mail@mercuryclimatic.co.uk (mail@mercuryclimatic.co.uk)

19 views....any info Gents

Personally never even heard of a 'mecury climatec' till today

helpline...who uk sales or service dealer is - anything would be a start

R's chillerman

al
21-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Sorry CM

I'm coming up blank as well, is it a panic one?

al

install monkey
21-09-2011, 11:19 PM
im d man again!!

install monkey
21-09-2011, 11:20 PM
i dont think theres any rush as he has a few bogs to service!!! haha

chillerman2006
22-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the Info Install

& thanks for looking Al

Not a Rush anymore as got my job for the morning come through listing all sorts of Fm jack of all trades

and I quit on the spot & then had 2 odd hours of phone call trying to persuade me other wise

Good luck fm companies I would not even sub off one after this

Will have to chase up the industrial job I kept as backup

Not as green as I cabbage looking ;)

R's chillerman

install monkey
22-09-2011, 12:18 AM
not bad -id thought ud last a week! would u like me to delete my post as it is irrelevent now!! haha
Thanks for the Info Install

& thanks for looking Al

Not a Rush anymore as got my job for the morning come through listing all sorts of Fm jack of all trades

and I quit on the spot & then had 2 odd hours of phone call trying to persuade me other wise

Good luck fm companies I would not even sub off one after this

Will have to chase up the industrial job I kept as backup

Not as green as I cabbage looking ;)

R's chillerman

simon@parker
22-09-2011, 12:31 AM
bugger u dint last to long there chap good luck with the other had my interview 2day went very well maybe get some feed back soon :)

chillerman2006
22-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Yeah can do mate, as I have just asked them for another 5k - guaranteed nothing but chillers and they hire me a mondeo/insignia/passat and swap it for the postmans van

They have till midday tomorrow to agree or I am off on holiday for a month, straight to London, petis france, get new passport and go lounge in the sun for a few weeks, and do some fishing.....theres nothing like fresh fish...to pot a smile back on your face :D

R's chillerman

install monkey
22-09-2011, 12:41 AM
unbelievable-the loyal engineers(moi) worked for me boss 9yrs had 3 payrises-around £300 and u do 2 days,rub urself with rockwool,and ask for 5k and a suitable vehicle-its ur fault the economy is going down the pan!!! haha

chillerman2006
22-09-2011, 12:51 AM
unbelievable-the loyal engineers(moi) worked for me boss 9yrs had 3 payrises-around £300 and u do 2 days,rub urself with rockwool,and ask for 5k and a suitable vehicle-its ur fault the economy is going down the pan!!! haha

:D:D Maybe thats why your surname 'monkey' and mine is 'man' :D:D aka crazee man !

Nah seriously I give them a chance to build it up slow with promises, now they took the michael they have to meet all the promises now, cause trust has left the building...fenito

R's chillerman

stufus
22-09-2011, 12:38 PM
:pThe only fishing you'll be doing is for brown trout !! Or as monkey says wrestling eels:p
cheers
Stu

chillerman2006
22-09-2011, 12:43 PM
:pThe only fishing you'll be doing is for brown trout !! Or as monkey says wrestling eels:p
cheers
Stu

:D haha nipped that one in the bud mate, day 2 before i got covered in a wooly coat, director phoned office and told girls, Do not ask me to attend toilets - sorted - leave all them eels to install, as he seams to be rather experienced in that department, may even be a bit of a fetish there, since he viewed '2 girls & 1 cup' & enjoyed it So much :rolleyes:

R's chillerman