PDA

View Full Version : Eaton Williams ctx 7

Paul a/c
21-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi guys has any one had trouble with the ctx7 , in the eaton Williams range . Just been on a callout , it has the johonson fx05 controls door control is display and other control in unit is master control , had no fault on door control but had a PA alarm up on master control if u hold down bottom arrow u go through the faults which on or off . Have on faults up just the PA alarm up . Think it may be the control as compresser will not run when you hold the return air sensor I've check lp and hp switchs . Has any one eles had a fault like this

Grizzly
21-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Hi Paul.
I believe the Fx series runs in tandem with the MR44 series of Johnson controllers?
There seems to be very little info about either available.
It would appear that one of the mr series alarms is a "Program Alarm".
Maybe that's what PA means? As there is no alarm for PA listed.
Have you tried a 3 pin reboot?
Good Luck Grizzly

Paul a/c
22-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Hi grizzly PA alarm is prompt alarm I have the codes which are 01 =prompt alarm on/off 02 = deferred alarm on/off 03= low return temp alarm on/off 04 = high return temp alarm on /off 05 = low supply temp alarm on/off 06 = high supply temp alarm on /off 07 = compressor no1Do2 on/ off 08 = compressor No1 alarm on/off 09 = damper AO1 0-100% 10= filter condition D13 on/off 011 heaterDO1 on /off (where fitted ) have spoken to eaton Williams they say check control with anther unit and if that is not it try fan pressor switch any one eles had faults like this half the unit is 0 voltage and 24volts and 3phase any help would be great thanks Paul

Paul a/c
22-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Hi guys found the fault it's was air flow pressor switch if only the Johnson FX05 controls had a few more alarms faults on them . Never mind you pick up something new all the time