PDA

View Full Version : MCquay Microtech II 'C' Plus controller woes....

almichieuk
08-09-2011, 03:55 PM
So ive searched and searched and searched and searched...

I've even contacted Mcquay who as usual are fantastically helpful.

I am getting a low ambient low pressure fault on an MNG machine with a microtech II 'C' Plus controller with the built in display. I know why its dooing it and I know what i need to do to stop it but without the password it might as well be at the bottom of the sea.

The fault occur everyday on its first start. So it becoming VERY annoying to both us and our client.

I normally work in the UK but have been drafted over to Dublin to try and sort this issue out. I am running out of time, and i HATE not being able to fix something so very very trivial.

I've gone as far as removing a remote display and installing it to this controller - unfortunatly it just mimics the display rather than giving me an alternate possible passcode (which i know with the yellow and blue keys).

Its asking for the highly sought after 10 digit passcode not the manager 02001 or the operator 00100.

I'm hoping there may be someone on here that works for Mcquay, or J&E Hall or who just knows the code who might be able to help me out. I'm happy to trade information if thats of interest.

Let it be known that if this cannot be resolved without bringing a Mcquay engineer in or paying a rediculous amount of money to go on a course to get a code the client here will not be investing in the Mcquay brand ever again. They are a very large company over here that will not be named but they were in the process of placing a very large order for new Mcquay equpiment...

kleen
10-09-2011, 04:35 AM
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?32732-McQuay-chiller

i think its there

stufus
10-09-2011, 06:55 PM
CES ENERGY????
1331721125 (EASY TO REMEMBER ,IT SPELLS MCQUAY ALPHA NUMERICALLY)
Cheers
Stu