PDA

View Full Version : Indesit frost free fridge freezer

markandsacha
03-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi, I have an Indesit t 5 fnf totally frost free frodge freezer. I have no manual, I have searched online but to noavail. Next to the temperature dials in the fridge section there is a disc/circle with a sign stating green ok otherwise consult the manual, it is fact not green but black - what does this mean? the fridge and freezer are cold-ish but nowhere near as cold as should be...any help would be gratefully recieved.
Many thanks
markandsacha

tonto33
03-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Hotpoint/ indesit (same company) manuals come be found here
http://www.hotpointservice.co.uk/hs/pages/manual/manualSearch.do?brandSearch=Hotpoint&searchMode=default&d-16544-p=1&product_line=Refrigeration&model
as for the little circle its a temperature display black for when warm green when cold enough check if freezer is -18 and fridge +3

markandsacha
04-09-2011, 08:11 AM
Hi, thanks for your reply. There is no manual there. I Kind of guessed that it was to do with not being cold enough but didnt know if it told you why its not cold enough...any suggestions? the freezer will make ice eventually, and the fridge feels cool, again not cool as it should be, but both dials need to be on full for that even.
thanks once again

tonto33
04-09-2011, 04:32 PM
will need a re-gas then

markandsacha
04-09-2011, 07:16 PM
:D
will need a re-gas then
Thankyou, I thought once it ran out that was that...I will enquire locally tomorrow where to get it done