PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Believe It!

Grizzly
31-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Access to a flat roof was reinstated for me today to enable the reclamation of some R22
from some redundant R22 splits.
The site scaffolders fitted an access ladder and duly signed off the scaff tag.
Site safety requires me or anyone else to confirm the scaff tag was in date, prior to climbing the ladder.
Only one problem, the scaff tag is fitted at the top of the Ladder!!!!

You couldn't make this stuff up could you?
Grizzly

chillerman2006
31-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Evening Grizzly

Can we presume the scaffolders left you a nice complimentry telescope or binoculars Just so you could read their tag

Or they did not leave a nice single man trampoline so you have some fun whilst checking it did they
:D
On a more serious note mate, I would be a bit concerned about the safety of that ladder if they have not got the common sense to put the tag at the bottom :eek: ..Unbeleivable

R's chillerman

install monkey
31-08-2011, 08:00 PM
plan b grizzly-get a line tap in the liq line inside-imi units have a charging stubb on the indoors. or plan c get the spiderman suit out as superhero's are exempt from h&s law!

Quality
31-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Access to a flat roof was reinstated for me today to enable the reclamation of some R22
Site safety requires me or anyone else to confirm the scaff tag was in date, prior to climbing the ladder.

Grizzly
that is quality not

monkey spanners
31-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Stack some chemical drums up to reach the top so you can see the tag, make sure to alternate acid and alkali so they will cancel out if theres a spill ;)

install monkey
31-08-2011, 08:44 PM
plan c is wait till dark and go for it-nocturnal degassing,or make a sign for the pykies pointing to copper,u never know they may even nick the scaffold bars and u could get ur drive tarmac'ed too.-just thinking outside the box

chillerman2006
31-08-2011, 08:58 PM
plan c is wait till dark and make a sign for the pykies pointing to 'FREE' copper,

Classic, Monkey

a couple of signs on the nearest A road with arrows directing them in, thats a sure done job !
:D

install monkey
31-08-2011, 09:03 PM
bet none of them come from basilden camp-theyre trying to uproot 80 familes of the travelling community-thats about 300 kids and 150 dogs,130 transit vans,toyota pick ups

chillerman2006
31-08-2011, 10:00 PM
bet none of them come from basilden camp-theyre trying to uproot 80 familes of the travelling community-thats about 300 kids and 150 dogs,130 transit vans,toyota pick ups

Coming to a nice green field near you Soon !

install monkey
31-08-2011, 10:05 PM
i can believe it!! did a job in peterborough near perkins engines,they were pitched on the lil grass verges and we were sticking 5 power inverters on condenser blocks 30ft away-had visions of spotting them at the scrapyard when we weighed in the old hitatchi ras 5 's haha

Coming to a nice green field near you Soon !

chillerman2006
31-08-2011, 10:12 PM
i can believe it!! did a job in peterborough near perkins engines,they were pitched on the lil grass verges and we were sticking 5 power inverters on condenser blocks 30ft away-had visions of spotting them at the scrapyard when we weighed in the old hitatchi ras 5 's haha

We had them here on the virges last year, as the only green here are parks, they were moved on quick, plus I have to be careful what I say her granmother was a travelling caravaner :eek: still see some of them at xmas
:eek::eek::eek:

chillerman2006
31-08-2011, 10:13 PM

Grizzly

Sorry Grizzly

Hijacking your thread mate

Brian_UK
31-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Sorry Grizzly

Hijacking your thread mateYes, please try not to hijack too many threads between you both, thanks.

chillerman2006
31-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Yes, please try not to hijack too many threads between you both, thanks.

Sorry Brian

we need to stick to chit chat threads we have :)

R's chillerman