PDA

View Full Version : carrier transicold containers

kaushi_k123
25-08-2011, 06:51 PM
hey guys,
can any one suggest a better way to flush the system.i have a lot of problems with oil entering the refer circuit due to compressor burn out or piston damages.even if

chillerman2006
12-09-2011, 04:36 PM
hey guys,
can any one suggest a better way to flush the system.i have a lot of problems with oil entering the refer circuit due to compressor burn out or piston damages.even if

Hi Kaushi

are we talking sea going containers as in 69nt

if so you may have a superheat problem, they should be set so the bell of compressor ice's up but no more, which would mean your bringing back more liquid than required for compressors cooling, which wash's the oil out

if you have had burn out, you need to clean up the system fully - suction line clean up filter, plus regular oil changes until clean ...... if not you will shortly strip the protection from the motor windings & cause that compressor to fail also

R's chillerman

kaushi_k123
21-09-2011, 06:54 PM
hey....all my containers are 69 nt's.carrier transicold.
most of the time it is a compressor burn out.i install a new one ,then after 2 or 3 months the suction side heats up an then slowley the compressor fails.can you explain to me in detail.i am facing a lot of problems due to this.

chillerman2006
21-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi

maybe the system is not cleaned up properly & the drier is getting blocked, this would account for high suction temps

also the screen in the txv gets blocked, if your problrm keeps re-occuring I would suggest you have all the main components out and use a flushing agent....the condensor/evaporators can be un-sweated easy, cleaned out and brazed back in

would check your lp switch is ok too as if blockage causing this you want it to go out on low pressure

R's chillerman