PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu auy 25 rld problem

makar5553
25-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Hi hello,
I have some problem with my air condition again. The problem is when I try to restart it. Then it shows on the screen EF00. I really hope that you can help me and I am looking forward to get your respond soon. :)

Thank you

moondawn
25-08-2011, 07:16 PM
hi there looks like a possibilty that your system could of lost some of its charge in the way of a leak. its saying the discharge pipe is too hot meaning the compressor is not being suction cooled enough by the refrigerant.

EF:00 Discharge pipe temp. Problem - too high = short of gas

hope this helps

teo_359
30-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Hi moondawn
Could send me a manual for this unit (AUY25RLD)
Thanks

chillerman2006
30-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi teo,

we now require proof of qualification & competants before sending technical manuals , rbartlett & install monkey are currently checking credentials, its just in case we are forwarding technical info to non techs & could end up liable for any accidents,

the other option is of course share some of your knowledge with posters looking for answers

R's chillerman :)

james10
30-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi teo,

we now require proof of qualification & competants before sending technical manuals , rbartlett & install monkey are currently checking credentials, its just in case we are forwarding technical info to non techs & could end up liable for any accidents,
the other option is of course share some of your knowledge with posters looking for answers

R's chillerman :)
Really ???????

chillerman2006
30-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Really ???????

Nah ! but how many hit & run here ? :eek:

Just drop in want a manual & never return, Re's about sharing annit ? Mate
;)

Plus if I give out a manual without checking credentials or first asking Install or RB, I get my knackers chewed :D

install monkey
30-08-2011, 09:09 PM
teo is from the uk-so he wont want my bank details!-if he could discuss the symptoms and what he has checked -then they have more chance of help-as for chewing cm's knackers-ill leave that to the horse!-i think rb will feel the same haha

chillerman2006
30-08-2011, 09:29 PM
teo is from the uk-so he wont want my bank details!-if he could discuss the symptoms and what he has checked -then they have more chance of help-as for chewing cm's knackers-ill leave that to the horse!-i think rb will feel the same haha

Come on then Teo, whats up with your unit & what have you checked, that should be enough to show you dont need 4 attempts at flaring one nut !

Someone will have a manual but we really should not be sending tech manuals to owner/operaters & dont listen to Install i can still see Rb's teeth marks !
:D

install monkey
01-09-2011, 08:41 AM
Rb is gonna have kittens when he sees them york manuals haha