PDA

View Full Version : first ever post

install monkey
20-08-2011, 07:00 PM
we've all replied to a post-giving advice only afterwards or some clever clogs informs u the post was from 2006. what was the first ever post? and what year was that and how many replies? was it gary selling books??

simon@parker
20-08-2011, 08:56 PM
was it chillerman bragging about his latest horse ? lmao :)

install monkey
20-08-2011, 09:07 PM
ive searched briefly and found 1 from 2002. i bet it was crap,like can u post me a service manual for myson pacific cooling only unit!

simon@parker
20-08-2011, 09:20 PM
or it will be someone asking can u fix my LEC larder fridge over the internet and send me a manual and fault diagnosis flow chart with detailed instructions on how to fit a new compressor and where do i get gas from is it ok to put wotever i can get in it lol :)

install monkey
20-08-2011, 09:25 PM
help,my slab of ice is melting and i have dino burgers in the cooler defrosting! i dont know what temp it is in the cooler as they havent invented thermometers but my infra red one says its -58deg.i think my door seal may have gone but im not qualified to inspect it! does anyone know a plumber coz they can f**k up everything!!!!haha

frank
20-08-2011, 10:08 PM
I joined the forum in 2001 and it was up and running quite some time before that....but I do not know the exact date the forum started.

The only guy that can confirm the exact date is Webram..the Boss..as it is his forum. Maybe, you ought to send him a PM asking the question. He doesn't visit every day and when he does, he doesn't read every post...maybe this one passed him by...

Great forum though with a majority of great members

install monkey
20-08-2011, 10:18 PM
it is done ! is that a majority of great members and gary the jedi master?:p

frank
20-08-2011, 10:27 PM
No comment.......:p

install monkey
20-08-2011, 10:57 PM
if all the members were great ,then there would be carlsberg ads all over the site,but carlsberg dont do forums if they did then it would probably be the best forum in the world!!!;)

chillerman2006
21-08-2011, 01:35 AM
was it chillerman bragging about his latest horse ? lmao :)

oi, oi, I thought RE was about sharing, come on I know you have a few stories (maybe pics or even vid's) to share from earlier this year dont you ?

install monkey
21-08-2011, 09:44 AM
does re need a hall of shame-ie this is what im currently banging,how does mine compare to yours.
but they cannot be edited in photoshop,because i can make my mrs look bang tidy! in reality shes sat there hogging the phone/tv remote/cake/resembling a weeble (kids toy in the 70-80's)

simon@parker
21-08-2011, 01:04 PM
oi, oi, I thought RE was about sharing, come on I know you have a few stories (maybe pics or even vid's) to share from earlier this year dont you ?
a gentleman never tells as it gets around :) so smile sweetly and denie everything after all she has friends and they have friends and there friends and you know wot women are like they all share the info :) lol thats prob why yr struggling chillerman lmfao :)

simon@parker
21-08-2011, 01:05 PM
does re need a hall of shame-ie this is what im currently banging,how does mine compare to yours.
but they cannot be edited in photoshop,because i can make my mrs look bang tidy! in reality shes sat there hogging the phone/tv remote/cake/resembling a weeble (kids toy in the 70-80's)
no it dont :) i remember weebles :)

install monkey
21-08-2011, 01:08 PM
what about rate my horse!haha

simon@parker
21-08-2011, 01:19 PM
now you know only CM would have runners in that dont ya might take him a few years to get a 10 horse start though :) lmao

install monkey
21-08-2011, 01:31 PM
now you know only CM would have runners in that dont ya might take him a few years to get a 10 horse start though :) lmao

how about rate my cake muncher!-id win that!!

Brian_UK
21-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Is this your Mrs then?

http://blog.timesunion.com/success/files/2010/12/weeble3_1-240x300.jpg

install monkey
21-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Is this your Mrs then?

http://blog.timesunion.com/success/files/2010/12/weeble3_1-240x300.jpg

thats her! but theres no cake in her hand!!
and i thought ud found the first post-maybe it said youd buy everyone donuts after 8000 posts,hows dorset?

chillerman2006
22-08-2011, 12:37 AM
you know wot women are like they all share the info :) lol thats prob why yr struggling chillerman lmfao :)

:D Everytime a pop off for ten minutes I come back to find my lovely 'younger' (than me) lady is being ripped :eek:

I must say though I have met a few that I wished had been recieving this shared info, as they just lie there and you have to pinch em to make sure their still alive :D

chillerman2006
22-08-2011, 12:46 AM

how about rate my cake muncher!-id win that!!

Firstly, I can confirm she was the perfect lady last night (damn - was looking for service) :(

Secondly, I dont like horses, there to big to control if they get out of hand (my Bear size k9's are enough) :eek: (I'll add some pics in 5)

Thirdly, I have one in doors that wont win nothing accept the empty sweet wrapper collection - & believe she'll win that hands down:D and my backs nackered you aint getting none ever again compo

MikeHolm
22-08-2011, 12:49 AM

He wobbles but he doesn't fall down

MikeHolm
22-08-2011, 12:51 AM
or should I say "she" wobbles

WebRam
22-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Forum started in 1999 but went through several formats so some of the older posts might be archived. The forum moved to this software in 2001 (I think)

Goober
22-08-2011, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=install monkey;237572]does re need a hall of shame-ie this is what im currently banging,how does mine compare to yours.

Weeble's wobble......but they don't fall down. :)

install monkey
22-08-2011, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=install monkey;237572]does re need a hall of shame-ie this is what im currently banging,how does mine compare to yours.

Weeble's wobble......but they don't fall down. :)
the reason weebles wobble ....but they dont fall down-reason being that cake is a dense substance and when compacted by more cake the molecular structure converts into flubber,and as the legs are only used to fetch more cake,then they become stumpier,also the arms are only used to move cake from fridge to mouth they also become stumpier but with this exercise they grow muscles under the biceps(bingo wings)haha