PDA

View Full Version : List of EU qualifications valid in UK?

ubersonic
19-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Hello, I hope I've posted this in the correct section, I am trying to locate the list of foreign refrigeration qualifications recognised in the UK but am not having much luck and was hoping somebody could help me. I am referring to the one referenced in this paragraph from F-Gas Support RAC 5:

The EC F gas Regulation requires that Member States give mutual recognition to certification of suitable qualifications from other EU countries. This will only apply to a “full certificate” that meets the minimum requirements specified in Commission Regulation EC/303/2008. In some EU countries the existing qualifications already meet or go beyond these minimum requirements. The European Commission will be compiling a list of qualifications that meet the new minimum requirements (not available at the time of writing this document).

Thank you very much for any help :)

chillerman2006
19-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Evening ubersonic

Your answer is in your quote,:o

"The European Commission will be compiling a list of qualifications that meet the new minimum requirements"

Hope that helps point you in the right direction !

R's chillerman

:rolleyes:

RSTC
19-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Any cert recognised in an EU country is therefore recognised in any EU country so for Ireland it's FETAC Level 5 (Specific Purpose Certificate in Handling F-Gas Refrigerants 5S0108)

Though C&G2079 is pretty much the norm

jamco
12-09-2011, 05:46 PM
hi and when do we expect the list of the qualification s that meet the minimum requirements

chillerman2006
12-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Any cert recognised in an EU country is therefore recognised in any EU country so for Ireland it's FETAC Level 5 (Specific Purpose Certificate in Handling F-Gas Refrigerants 5S0108)

Though C&G2079 is pretty much the norm

hi and when do we expect the list of the qualification s that meet the minimum requirements

Hi Jamco

I can not give you a definative answer but here is a quote from DEFRA (uk)

What is the status of a non-UK personnel qualification? The EC F gas Regulation requires that Member States give mutual recognition to certification of suitable qualifications from other EU countries. This will only apply to a "full qualification" that meets the minimum requirements specified in Commission Regulation 304/2008. In some EU countries the existing qualifications already meet or go beyond these minimum requirements. The European Commission will be compiling a list of qualifications that meet the new minimum requirements (not available at the time of writing this document).

R's chillerman

chillerman2006
12-09-2011, 06:04 PM
And here it is attached

R's chillerman