PDA

View Full Version : jobs

simon@parker
17-08-2011, 05:43 PM
had bit an idea instead of us engineers applying for jobs at different companys and having to jump through hoops and provide references wouldnt it be better for the company to jump through hoops and provide references as to how great they are and why they are looking for engineers also yr supervisors managers should have to give you a set of references from engineers saying how good they are and yr contract when you sign it should be set in stone not changeable at all in anyway unless the company pay you a large amount of money to do it just a bit of an idea :)

chillerman2006
17-08-2011, 05:53 PM
had bit an idea instead of us engineers applying for jobs at different companys and having to jump through hoops and provide references wouldnt it be better for the company to jump through hoops and provide references as to how great they are and why they are looking for engineers also yr supervisors managers should have to give you a set of references from engineers saying how good they are and yr contract when you sign it should be set in stone not changeable at all in anyway unless the company pay you a large amount of money to do it just a bit of an idea :)

Your on form tonight, Mate:D:D:D

You got my vote on this one,

They can upload there references 'here' & we can take a group vote on who can employ & who can not !

simon@parker
17-08-2011, 06:26 PM
wait till i have a full blown idea :) will be unstopable then lmao and i think thats a good idea for a forum companys and there employees rated 1 to 10 1 being bad 10 amazing lol :) not many 10s then roflmfao :)

Spencer.Guy
17-08-2011, 06:29 PM

Best idea I've heard for 40 years.:D

chillerman2006
17-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Just thought ......................................................(no - 'Huh Enginers' comment's Brian)

Before we even start to consider References

They need a few hoops to jump through 1st,:D for starters:

List of equipment they have worked on
Proof of Eligibilty to work in the UK
Vehicle supplied for test drive
Copy of their Books
Full CRB check
&
Photo ID

& these days its the norm for two interviews, (give us some time to ask about):rolleyes:

simon@parker
17-08-2011, 07:08 PM
also just to add some projected work for next 5 yrs
current work load
contracts expected
anual wage rises
tool replacement
spares list
forcast on overtime
staying away procedure
available help when required
bonuses for next 10yrs
christmas parties ie where and how goods the room :)lol
am sure i will think of more :)

chillerman2006
17-08-2011, 07:10 PM
christmas parties ie where and how goods the room :)lol

Hope your going tobe insisting on some female entertainers, aswell then !

simon@parker
17-08-2011, 07:33 PM
took the words right out of my mouth :) lol
good lookin office staff cant beat a bit of eye candy :)
and maybe a trip out with the team to a more colourful nite spot ;) lol

install monkey
17-08-2011, 09:05 PM
problem is some engineers have qualifications and are thick as sh*te! others work on vrvs splits and have a driving license and cant even hold a pen the right way!!-im the latter haha.
i cant find carlsberg air con company on the web! probably the best a/c company in the world!!!!!