PDA

View Full Version : Help required for unit LG LB-C366GTA1 Fan on full speed all the time

tigerengr
15-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Good morning everyone, I'm looking for help on the above unit regarding speed settings for the internal unit.

The issue is that I've had my aircon serviced by a local firm here in Dubai when it had stopped cooling. They had said that it had a gas leak and also a capacitor had blown. Now ever since they had fiddled with the system it now does not step the moror down between low medium and high. It's just perminently on high. The unit cools two of the berooms in the villa but because it's running on high fan all the time it's really noisey in the second room. Another team of apparent technicians came out and they have said that the PCB in the indoor unit is not sending the correct voltage to the motor so they told me to replace that also. PCB board S/N is ASM:6871A20181 {B}

This has now been replaced with a new one and I was told that the voltage from the PCB to the motor now changes when selecting low, medium, high. The issue still is that the motor does not change between low medium and high. I have the same unit downstairs and that works perfectly.

I have got some pictures of the unit model number if it's required. Please let me know if you require anymore info. Sorry for the limited description.

Thanks in advance