PDA

View Full Version : New heat recovery system for cooling units

Vadim
29-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Hi,

Our company has designed and patented a new heat recovery system for cooling units, which is initially intended to milk cooling tanks (see the name Ecolacteo) but which can also adapt itself to any type of refrigeration units.

The particularity of the system is to recover ALL the heat available from the compressor (desuperheating and condensation) and to regulate the condensation pressure.

We use this energy to heat water very quickly in water tanks at a minimum of 55°C and up to 70°C.

Since few month Ecolacteo is officially recognized as the most efficient heat recovery system available on the market by an independent laboratory which has set up a test bench for all those systems.

For all technical details, tests and efficiency measures, please visit our website www.ecolacteo.com (http://www.ecolacteo.com/index.php?lang=en&id=2)

We sell it for milk coolers applications only (since 2 years now), but we are looking for dealers for other applications possibles, so please contact us if you're interested by the system. Your opinion is also welcome !

Cheers

chemi-cool
29-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Looks nice Vadim, is it that different from the other companies?

I will read later on the web site.

For the future, if you want to advertise a product, please use the proper way.

monkey spanners
29-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi Vadim,

How often would the heat exchanger need cleaning, and how would this be done?

Jon :)

Vadim
29-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Yes in fact the operating principle is quite different from traditional heat recovery systems (such as thermastor, seratemp, extraheat...) but nothing's new concerning the parts. Its special operation allows to fit it where it's not worth the trouble with other systems (COP:4,96) and it's a solution to the compromise between recover much and cool efficiently.
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the proper way ?

Vadim
29-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Hello monkey,
Since the very first installation in farm in October 2009 none owner had to clean the exchanger. If there is a beginning of scaling, there is an alarm in the module that can prevent the farmer, and he can remove it by putting a special product into the circuit (I can't tell you what kind of product but I can ask to the engineer if you want)

mad fridgie
29-07-2011, 09:32 PM
I build a unit that heat water to 87C and eCOP 8 for dairy farms

supra_84
30-07-2011, 07:05 AM
We have fitted Heat Exchangers and none have blocked up yet, But its inevitable that they will block up the hotter the water gets more chance scale forms.
But we heat maximum 50 degrees for a 1200 litre tank in 7 hours (ice builder).
Good or bad not sure?

Vadim
01-08-2011, 09:22 AM
I build a unit that heat water to 87C and eCOP 8 for dairy farms

Yes your system is very interesting as well but it is more a heat pump than a heat recovery unit as it requires to run a compressor.

mad fridgie
01-08-2011, 12:32 PM
As with any heat recovery, it is finding the balance between heat of rejection (and parts there of) and hot water use and temp required. In normal applications, the refrigeration total heat of rejection is alot higher than hot water use at a useful recovered temperature. Your production rate is great as long as the water usage is equal to your production rate, but if useage is low then maybe not.