PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Electric VRF- PURYP250-YGM-A, I have some questions :)

ACMatt
28-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Hi Guys/gals,

I have questions relating to the above metioned system. We attended a site yesterday to surveyor an are that has an existing VRF system and they wish to change the layout of the building slightly, currently it's 6x6 metre room and they want it divided into 2 3x3's.
This means moving one unit and installing a new unit to service the new office. My client wishes to add it to the existing VRF, but, on inspection of the condenser it is not marked up at all so we can't figure out whether their is spare capacity, fine we could inspect and find this out but it will take time and of course a cost will be involved..

I also wonder if it is a good idea to add to this system as it was manufactured in 2007, so the new indoor will be under warranty, or will it if it is added to an existing system installed by another company?? If the outdoor lets go they are stuck, this has to be taken into account surely??

I think it would be easier to install a split as the pipe run is only about 8m and it's a nice clean ceiling with no obstructions and only one hole is required, nice and simple...

What are your thoughts guys, any other advantages & dis-advantages you think I should take into account.

O we did not install the original VRF system, it looks like a professional job by the state of the outdoor pipework (bends etc)..

I look forward to hearing your responses :)

Kind regards,

Matt

install monkey
28-07-2011, 06:00 PM
cheaper to go with splits as an additional,as vrv indoors are around £500 each,plus degassing the original equipment and possibly increasing the diversity of the system and adding addresses to the central controller, also is there a bc box is there spare ports? check for a g50 controller and check the refrigerant address and that wil tell u the adress of each connected indoor system to that perticular circuit.throw 2 mitsi in and get the adaptors to hook up to an m net system

ACMatt
29-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Hi Install monkey,

Many thanks for your input and for further confirming my thoughts...

Matt