PDA

View Full Version : JCB Fastrac 2115 A/C wiring diagram

Teddyt
27-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Hi People

Stuck on a JCB tractor A/C problem - charge fine, hp and lp OK fans comp OK. System runs fine when I give comp 13v, just no control to comp to tell it to run. suspect dodgy relay or break in loom. Need some wiring diagrams for a/c due to no markings for relays only fuses, if someone has or has access to this would be a great help.

Thanks in advance

Teddy :D

monkey spanners
27-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Do these have a thermal fuse on the compressor like the old Rolls Royces? The problem sounds familiar, might have been a chewed up wire i had, seem to remeber chasing a red one through the loom back up towards the cab, think Dave had a similar problem with one of these but he's on a football jolly to the States at the moment so can't ask him!

Jon :)

charlie patt
27-07-2011, 07:52 PM
you will find the jack plug above bell housing will have a bad connection they are prone to it/ or the wire over the power steering pipe rubbs it as well

Teddyt
28-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Hi guys

No thermal fuse in it and the wiring is yellow numbered 650 I think but it does go up through bulkhead and there is some chaffing marks.

I will try to see if I have power before plug and have a look at the loom by power steering pipe.

Thanks

coolincab
08-08-2011, 10:05 AM
blue relay behind the seat top left