PDA

View Full Version : Hotpoint FF175B , Freezer Working But Fridge doesnt

najim
22-07-2011, 06:09 PM
I have seen this issue quite few times with various manufactrures, i have learnt quite alot from this forum too, well from what i have learnt so far i have checked everything i am sure the problem is with defrost section , i have checked heater with meter and it seems to be ok. I am not sure how can i check thermal cutout , and how can i find defrost timer. its not near evaporator as far as i know, if some one guide me to check thermal cutout and then defrost timer and finally/obiviously fault will be in main board ,

for refrence thats the Manufacturer part Number C00195880 which i think could be bad from my research on this forum,

tonto33
22-07-2011, 09:50 PM
may need regas

najim
23-07-2011, 08:49 PM
no way, i can check cutout i have attached image , i have tested grey and blue wire on image and it meter show closed circuit across those pins, any suuggesions plz

http://static.yourspares.co.uk/media/p/ind/0/11/l/C00195880.jpg

tonto33
23-07-2011, 09:06 PM
then replace heater simple

claudio810904
23-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Hi, I have a doubt with a facility I've seen, where we first see that the oil used to cool the thermosiphon principle, yet there is no receiver circulation and high pressure receivers are at the same level of compressors .
Evaporative condensers out of a branch makes high-pressure vessels of the same head and hang you take oil coolers (5 total) thermosiphon. All goes well until 3 compressors are stopped, then eventually the two fall for high oil temperature.
My question is: Is it OK to use without thermosyphon thermosyphon container, and without using either the recpiente high pressure to move the ammonia cooling oil?, We would appreciate if anyone knows of a book where they appear design parameters for this case I searched the ASHRAE and this case is not specific.
It is an industrial ammonia compressors with 5, the smallest are Mycom 200 vsd, the other 3 are Howden 1000 A consumer

Greetings to all,

najim
25-07-2011, 03:04 PM
lol , Heater shows continutiy aswell, when i check with multi meter, if cutout is fine (u thin?) then it cant be heater either, something else?

najim
27-07-2011, 10:40 PM
no one here to clarify this situation, seems boring :(