PDA

View Full Version : help, somebody please

mattym
22-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Hi All
i am not sure if this is in the correct area but not to worry. I have worked for a small firm doing transport, commercial, industrial refrigeration and air conditioning, for over 6 years now and for thew past 2 years the company has promised a van etc to take the pressure off the older engineers, and it has never happened, i can do most sides to the industry and for some reason they keep holding back is there any way i can help this process up, as i have the 2079 "f" gas and also NVQ levev 2 in RAC if anybody has words of wisdom i would love to hear them
Thanks in advance Matty:)

Tesla
22-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi Matt
1st speak to your boss about your concerns and press him for a date. If he fails, you can look for another company who will provide what you need. Good luck.

frank
22-07-2011, 08:52 PM
You can also move on and take your NVQ Level 3 which will increase your learning and make you a better engineer... 'so much to learn and so little time'

mattym
23-07-2011, 12:29 PM
i should be starting my level 3 in september and, i have had talks with my bosses and nothing has changed, they know i am bored of it now so i think a change could be in order.

Josip
23-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Hi, mattym :)

i should be starting my level 3 in september and, i have had talks with my bosses and nothing has changed, they know i am bored of it now so i think a change could be in order.

good decision, finish as much as possible of education, work is not a rabbit to run away, later when you start to work a lot you'll became too lazy to learn ... as Frank said "so much to learn and so little time" you'll see ....

I wish you all the best.

Best regards, Josip :)