PDA

View Full Version : York Chiller YCWZ info

The Digster
14-07-2011, 10:59 AM
I am new to the site but seems to be full of help when all else fails. Can anyone supply a service manual for a York Recip Chiller YCWZ47CC. Also, navigation instructions around the millenium recip chiller control pad would help greatly. It all stems from oil high and low temp faults. Therefore, it would be good to know the relative values for trips and resets to be able to monitor and diagnose correctly. Another company told my client that this occured during the off cycle and that the crankcase heater needed to be disconnected? I can`t believe York would be exposed to such a fundamental design error.

HVACRsaurus
14-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Google my friend.

http://www.york.com/products/esg/ServiceLit/ywpubs/150.55-NM3.pdf

The Digster
15-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Thanks and sorry. I did look through this site but only came up with parts renwal and engineering data manuals. I must brush up on my IT skills. Thanks again.

HVACRsaurus
15-07-2011, 09:15 AM
No probs. Interesting how sometimes it's impossible to find any relevant information on certain equipment, and other times I'm surprised at the amount of info available after a bit of surfing around.

jaudiel
12-01-2012, 09:02 PM
I donīt know how old is this post, but you canīt find that page anymore and i really need this service manual, Iīm havimg problems low pressure cut off, but the problem is that after 3-4 hours of operation the liquid solenoid cuts off and because of this there is a significant low presure drop so the system shuts down

YBeck309
25-01-2012, 05:23 PM
I think you're looking for York Forms 150.55M1 & NM3. As for your problems, make sure your sensors & transducers are reading correctly. Test them with your manifold gauges & a good alcohol lab test thermometer. Next, make sure your connections are tight & water proof. The third recommendationd is make sure the pins within the connector plugs are pushed in & making good contact. I've found due to vibration, these pins come loose. And in a few rare instances the plugs weren't connected tight from the factory. If you can't get these manuals contact me with your email address.