PDA

View Full Version : Lennox UK

Tiesse
08-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Does anyone know if Lennox have direct employed engineers in the UK of if they use approved agents?

I'm asking on behalf of a client as I have found out this morning that they shut down their UK office some time ago & all phone calls/communication is redirected to their central Netherlands office.

I was told that they have no UK office anymore.

hyperion
08-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Not sure about the offices or engineers. The last time that I ordered spares, when available they came direct from a distribution depot at Rugby, but that means nothing.

anagy
18-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Did you try this:

Lennox UK Head Office
Cornwell Business Park
Salthouse Road
Brackmills
Northampton
NN4 7EX -
United Kingdom
Tel. 01604 669100
Fax. 01604 669150

If this contact does not work you may try the www.lennoxdistribution.com

Regards,

james10
18-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Lennox have withdrew from the UK although they do have a couple of direct employed engineers in england, but their service has gone from appaling to abismal, in my opinion if you have lennox kit pull it out at the earliest opourtunity and replace it, last time i wanted parts from them it took 6 weeks to get a reply to an email.

pipeman
27-07-2011, 06:19 PM
As posted earlier, their office in the UK has now gone and all calls go through the head office in Holland. They do have their own engineers working the UK, approx 5 of them. I only know this from speaking to on of the engineers I met on a job recently.

Hope that helps