PDA

View Full Version : AEG Santo S72398KA wrong temperature

babsuk
06-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Hi, I’d like some advice please. I’ve got an AEG Santo tall larder fridge model no. S72398KA which I’ve had replaced under warranty as the temperature display on the front was reading lower than the temperature inside. The replacement is showing the same fault – when the display is set at 2 deg C (the lowest setting) the actual inside temp on a thermometer in a bottle of water is 5, at a setting of 4 the inside temp is 7 to 8. The engineer said he thought the first one had a gassing problem and recommended scrapping it and getting a new one.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with this type/model of fridge? I can’t decide whether to get a refund and get a completely different fridge or to try for another one of the same model and hope that it’s fourth time lucky and I get one that works this time - the third one was dropped by the delivery men and damaged outside my house…. Is it common to get successive faulty fridges or have I just been unlucky?

tonto33
12-07-2011, 04:01 PM
could be faulty sensor or need regas

robotronic
10-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Hello, I have the same problem now, I think can be the differencial Temp, but I don't have acess to this parameter's in controller.

At some week's ago the display show some strange number's and letter's lia a "menu to adjust some".

Does anybody know the combination to entry in parameter's menu in controller ?

Thanks.