PDA

View Full Version : mitsubishi electric city multi indoor unit not heating

adelaide
02-07-2011, 04:13 PM
the indoor unit pkfy p50vgma wall connected to a cmb p106v e controller outdoor unit pury p250ymfc unit working ok but on turning indoor unit on coil warm and for 15 sec warm air coming out but unit goes cool ,coil not warm change indoor pcbroad but same problem no fault code on controller

Borusa
03-07-2011, 04:34 PM
2 Questions

1) dose this wall mount work in cooling mode?

2) dose the performance of this wall mount improve if all the indoor units attached to the outdoor are in test heating?

Thermatech
04-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Suggest make sure the indoor unit branch address is the same as the branch at the BC box which the indoor unit is connected too.
The liquid line is always live to all indoor units & if the indoor unit is turned on then LEV valve opens
but
if the hot gas solenoid valve at the branch connection which this indoor unit is connected too does not open then the indoor unit coil just fills up with warm liquid. This makes the coil warm for a few minutes but then the liquid refrigerant cools down to room temp because the indoor coil is full of liquid refrigerant but no flow.

adelaide
09-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi yes the unit works ok on cooling

JoeAT50A
11-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Other indoor units are Ok? If so, please double check your PCB SW14 again, must set exactly same as old pcb.

Airconking
13-07-2011, 07:15 PM
If sw14 was set wrong you would be getting faults on the controllers. Sounds like there maybe a problem with the B.C box, perhaps an LEV. Phone Mitsi technical they will point you in the right direction.

JoeAT50A
14-07-2011, 07:52 AM
R2 series is for heat/cool simultaneously purposes.
May be Lev as "Airconking' said, or check again for SW3-1 dipswitch of indoor unit, should be OFF position.

maythem
25-08-2011, 10:12 PM
hi, iam new to this site, i think its a good site to discuss the refregeration cases,
i have a problem in choosing a LG VRF sys. with inverted compressor and samsung VRF sys with digital scroll compressor....every company says that there philosophy is the best.. PLZ help me decide..
for the reecord the project is a shopping center a 2200 m2 basement and two storeis for 8000 m2 ambeint temp. is 46 C , ..thanks

install monkey
25-08-2011, 10:16 PM
talk about hijacking a post!!
hi, iam new to this site, i think its a good site to discuss the refregeration cases,
i have a problem in choosing a LG VRF sys. with inverted compressor and samsung VRF sys with digital scroll compressor....every company says that there philosophy is the best.. PLZ help me decide..
for the reecord the project is a shopping center a 2200 m2 basement and two storeis for 8000 m2 ambeint temp. is 46 C , ..thanks

JoeAT50A
26-08-2011, 04:29 AM

Hi maythem, could you please make a new post instead of hijecking a someone's post, we need all members to achieve their required infomation by searching with key-words from titles, off-title/topic are annoying to search and follow up.
Anyway welcome to RE.

maythem
26-08-2011, 12:07 PM
hi there, how did i hi jake a post am i missing some thing here, iam maythem from iraq and iam asking for help in choosing the VRF sys. could any please tell me wa
hats wrong

maythem
26-08-2011, 12:55 PM
hi every one, sorry for what you call a hi jack. i didnt know that i have to start a new thread (i have lost my way in)...
i started a new thread please help ......sorry again
specail thanks to JoeAT50A

a/c.nick
01-11-2011, 11:39 PM
i have found that the older mitsi units have a fault with the eev . could this be the case with this one?