PDA

View Full Version : The dating scene

Goober
29-06-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm single and in my early forties and most of the mates married, moved on, settled down etc. So nobody to go out on the pull with these days. Giving the On Line dating sites a bit of a go and had some success to date.....but.....swear to god 75% of the women's profile has "like walks along the beach" in various renditions. What is that all about?? literally 75% of them. I think I'll just give all other forms of meeting women away and just go and hang out at the beach and check out the hundreads of supposedly single women meandering up and down the beach!

Walks along the beach......sheash!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes ::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Brian_UK
29-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Be afraid, very afraid :D

Did a Google on "Like walks along the beach" and got this...
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Long_walks_on_the_beach

Jeez, it's worrying what people will put out on the web.

rich the cool
29-06-2011, 11:19 PM
women are mental! this is all that needs be said!

install monkey
29-06-2011, 11:20 PM
likes walks along the beach translates to- likes shopping and spending other peoples money.

rich the cool
29-06-2011, 11:25 PM
although in england they dont tend to write about the long walks on the beach as all our beaches suck :-p instead they enjoy short walks..... from club to club

monkey spanners
29-06-2011, 11:28 PM
And only drinks socially translates to, is supporting a small french vineyard with drinking habit.

Jon :)

mikeref
30-06-2011, 12:16 AM
It's not all about (just) walking along the beach. There is the sand underfoot, the hopefully warm and sunny days, the fresh breeze and generally relaxed state of mind. Oh, then you might see someone of interest;)..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HifamKxpD_0&feature=related

mad fridgie
30-06-2011, 12:25 AM
It's not all about (just) walking along the beach. There is the sand underfoot, the hopefully warm and sunny days, the fresh breeze and generally relaxed state of mind. Oh, then you might see someone of interest;)..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HifamKxpD_0&feature=related
Did you ask my permission, to use a picture of my wife?:D

Sorry boys, had a closer look, was not the wife.

Magoo
30-06-2011, 01:24 AM
Hi Goober,
check out "table for six.co.nz "

Goober
30-06-2011, 04:34 AM
I think I'd be an incoherrant dribbling fool if she came walking towards me on the beach.....

mad fridgie
30-06-2011, 04:42 AM
I think I'd be an incoherrant dribbling fool if she came walking towards me on the beach.....
No change, there then!

Goober
30-06-2011, 04:58 AM
No change, there then!

Ha! true true. I'm quite surprised at the amount of replies I've had to this post....some of like mind I see.

Goober
30-06-2011, 05:00 AM
Hi Goober,
check out "table for six.co.nz "

Magoo, me thinks that is a bit dated these days, besides with me at the table none of the other blokes would have a look in at the talent.....I'd have to give them some chance! :)

Goober
30-06-2011, 05:02 AM
women are mental! this is all that needs be said!

Yes. I don't think there would be man who would disagree with you there.

Magoo
30-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi Goober.
as my ozzie mate would say, if they don't share there equipment, then throw rocks at them.
Broken windows everywhere at home.
As for the table 4 / 6 . the wife would not allow me to join, spoil sport. I have it on good authourity that the success rate is very good. A collegue of similar age to yourself, had to bail out due to lack of sleep, a problem I have never encountered.
A bit chilly currently to be sitting at the beach in your speedos

HVACRsaurus
30-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi Mate,

Can't help but reply. Met my now wife on well known Internet dating site!

Watch out for profile info "likes snuggling up on the couch & watching a good movie" - code words for FATTY!!

Good luck :-)

install monkey
30-06-2011, 10:44 PM
also the term- good with children translates to wants to pop kids out and milk you for csa!
good in the kitchen translates to can bake their own cake and polish it off too!!!
also professional buisnesswoman-means lazy cow at a desk with phone!!

Brian_UK
30-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Is that all she does, walk up and down?

She could at least stop and breath deeply several times :D