PDA

View Full Version : gah unit RF21

cadwaladr
27-06-2011, 11:37 PM
had to look at one of these units today,where can you get the filter driers from i have never seen one like it ,it looks like a 3/8ths ;o; ring type but a different fitting on either end one is surface ;o;o ring the other is recessed?,also got a look at the commisioning report this unit can pull a LWB SPRINTER down to minus 20c in 2 HOURS ACCORDING TO THE SHEET,it has still got the original merc doors on it with minimal insulation the ambient on the commisioning day was +20 degrees c its on 404a july 2009 was the date,another question is does the LAEcontroller thats fitted have a fan delay function i am aware of the delay after defrost,but want to stop the fan on normal op until the coil reaches +8c.

charlie patt
28-06-2011, 08:54 PM
ordered 25 spolans the other day bi flows for the above but they have still not turned up, as far as above spec they have fan control but not set up from new on any models as far as capacity plus 20 to minus 20 in 2 hrs on idle allowing for 1 or two df with light insulation .... aint going to happen unless coil and box probe is wrong way around send your email will send copie of controller

cadwaladr
28-06-2011, 10:02 PM
the commisioning sheet is just made up i guess managed to get a parameter set up from hawco,on the drier sporlan make one do they cause i have a stockist close to me do you have a sporlan number? thanks charlie.