PDA

View Full Version : top tip

install monkey
27-06-2011, 10:14 PM
to start an argument with your other half-prior to cracking open a beer u notice to your horror that ur 10yr old r22 fujitsu wall mount starts dripping onto the setee,unwillingly u know the evap coil is caked in crap and over many years of operation u have to resort to stripping out the fan section and drip tray and decide to clean it
from an enineering point of view its best to get it in the (white) bath and get the shower head on it-thus removing all crap off the fan scroll,then after refitting u try to clean the back half of the evap coil thats tucked away and is near impossible to clean-i had no nitrogen in the van,one decides to try that easy clean spray the can form,and it appeared to be quite promising i then rebuilt the unit banging away disturbing her soap viewing but luckily the potent purple can -fumes got on her chest,as for the dirty bath-she scrubbed at it cursing me,so next time the footy/grand prix/snooker/10 minute free view-haha. start cleaning ur ac and hey presto-no earache and peace and quiet too,

Brian_UK
27-06-2011, 10:43 PM
There goes the tail of a brave man, mildly sober. ;)

install monkey
27-06-2011, 10:52 PM
but after that quick fix-it saves ne drinking beer in me undies !!

mikeref
27-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Ah, the workings of the female mind, (never to be UNDER-ESTIMATED). Just as you think she has forgotten the event, it will come back to haunt you when you sit down to watch the show on t.v., and just when it starts, the vacuum cleaner fires up or her friends come over:rolleyes:!!

install monkey
27-06-2011, 11:07 PM
true-she's threatened me with painting the lounge,if i dont do it like all women they'll paint the light switches,and drip it all over the setee thus resulting in more spending-so the options i have is to either paint the room as soon as she gets the paint or find the recipt and see if i can trade her in for a younger more niave model!!haha

MikeHolm
28-06-2011, 12:49 AM
And the real problem is...if I tried to share this story with my other (better??) half, I'd be in the doghouse for for the next 3 weeks.....

install monkey
28-06-2011, 09:37 PM
look hard for the recipt! unless shes a good cleaner or is on a good wedge!!

jonjon
28-06-2011, 10:26 PM
well you all know what wife stands for ! washing ironing F ucking etc ....:o

install monkey
28-06-2011, 10:43 PM
ah! i though it stood for -spend alot,nag alot,windge alot,hog tv to watch soaps all night,oh and headache alot in the bedroom!haha

moondawn
29-06-2011, 09:28 PM
and there was me thinking my mrs was unique, seems the same as yours install monkey

install monkey
29-06-2011, 09:34 PM
must be something in the water,im now out the dog house,me fujitsu wall mount redeems itself for another month,the daikin wall mount inverter will have to stay in the shed until the next time

MikeHolm
30-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Did you know that Apple has done it again? Just came out with the iTit, cost somehere between 400 and 600 depending on cup size. Seems women were complaining that men were just staring at they boobs and not listening to them.