PDA

View Full Version : ycam 150

oupak
27-06-2011, 01:02 PM
hie,,
i need help with a manual for a york chiller..[model no-ycam 150].
just replaced a display panel on it but it does display anything,,but when i swap it with an old one, the old one does display even though its not clear...

yorkman_gr
27-06-2011, 04:34 PM
did you you install the e-proms from the old display to the new?\

oupak
27-06-2011, 07:06 PM
no i didnt...i just changed the old display with the new one..and i also changed the pc board that has all the inputs and outputs for the unit...

yorkman_gr
28-06-2011, 04:26 AM
the display contain the e-proms, so every time you change display you should move the e-proms from the old to the new, also make sure before you move the e-proms to write down all the parameters because one they loose the power you will loose also the parameters, i suppose you know also the two codes to reprogram, also be careful to instal the e-pros like was , 1+2 don't switch them

yorkman_gr
28-06-2011, 04:32 AM
i suppose this units having the CAREL electronics, if so the board contain no e-proms, just open the back off the display and you will see the e-proms

oupak
28-06-2011, 06:26 PM
yes its got carel electronics as u say...i will check dat... thanks for deh help...

oupak
28-06-2011, 06:30 PM
no i dont know the codes to reprogram..the display didnt come with any manual....if u have any info on that i will greatly appreciate....

yorkman_gr
28-06-2011, 06:54 PM
OUPAK no offense but from your questions and answers seem you don't know this units at all, i am really sorry but i cant give no codes, like lots of guys they do, this units are very trouble given units if you don't know how to handle them,even if i send you the manual and the codes you have to know what you add on the parameters and for what reason you add it, this units having two levels of parameters,
I will sugest to call your local jci office and ask to send some one that know the units well to reprogram, sorry again but so far i can help you.

oupak
28-06-2011, 07:34 PM
i take no offense....but i do understand the operation of the chiller well....i also understand why parameters are required on any given unit...but this is the first time i had to change the display panel on this chiller...i have also tried contacting the guys from the local jci first but they didnt know why the display was not working...at least now i know that it has to be programmed first and i still thank you for that...

yorkman_gr
29-06-2011, 04:33 AM
OUPAK you don't have to thank me , just ask the jci guys to give the two codes if you don't get it just send me your e-mail and i will send the codes now about the manual i don't have it on pdf because i know this units out my head, so i don't need the manual, just i hope u have written the parameters on a paper before you switch displays

oupak
05-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Ok i will INBOX U MY email ADDRESS...

GREEK_REF
14-07-2011, 02:31 PM
I have carel's pcob & pcot manuals
if you like e mail me
info@firstclima.gr