PDA

View Full Version : Gay Times

olinewts
20-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi Guys
Just came out of the closet myself and i,m finding it really difficult at work ( my fellow engineers ) are now avoiding me etc . Is there anyone else out there with the same problems.:):confused:

r.bartlett
20-06-2011, 06:52 PM
I find that strange. In Glos there has been a 'gay' fridgeman out as it were for many many years ( owns his own successful company) and I don't remember him ever being victimised or at least when were both at the trade counter ...

chemi-cool
20-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Fear is what they feel and this is their reaction.
I would suggest that you get some professional help to help you deal with your primitive friends.

install monkey
20-06-2011, 07:30 PM
maybe its the high heeled safety boots!! -couldnt resist, give it time its bound to be a shock for your collegues etc in 6 mths time all will be fine

stufus
21-06-2011, 06:47 PM
They are probably pissed off that they are not the only gay in the village.:o
Don't worry about , small minded people with big opinions.
Probably afraid of spiders as well.
Cheers
Stu

spike78
22-06-2011, 09:40 PM
I find that strange. In Glos there has been a 'gay' fridgeman out as it were for many many years ( owns his own successful company) and I don't remember him ever being victimised or at least when were both at the trade counter ...

Tims not gay !! but his boyfriend is pmsl :p

install monkey
01-07-2011, 08:16 PM
its not tim its tina!!!haha

djbe
02-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Hi Guys
Just came out of the closet myself and i,m finding it really difficult at work ( my fellow engineers ) are now avoiding me etc . Is there anyone else out there with the same problems.:):confused:

Surely a piss take?