PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi CS-Net comms issues error code 0200

enman
20-06-2011, 03:14 AM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone experienced comms issues with Hitachi CS-net systems.
Serial ports would fail on random ocasions and sometimes comes back online. Whole H-link channel from usb device would not communicate or sometimes just separate Outdoor units.

HARC40 usb devices lights are blinking alright so its looks like comms going alright from pc to H-link network.

mclarke81
30-06-2011, 09:04 AM
Which version of the cs net are you working on. A 0200 fault is as you say a comms fault between the units the harc 40 .The most common fault is if the comms isnt connected at one end with the sheilded cable or its connected at both causing interference, the comms cable is get interference from another source i.e running next to power lines or data cable or the total length of the comms cable is to long. Hoew many outdoor units are there and how many indoors and what units are working on, fsn,fxn,fsg or fxg.

I do have the latest version of theh cs net if you require it.

enman
01-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Thanks for your reply, we are using version 7 cs-net software. There is two Hitachi CS-net PCs ; levels 1-5 on PC1 (which is working fine) and levels 6-14 on PC2. so PC2 is causing a problems -it has 4 harc40 devices, which are serving 56 fsg outdoor units and 432 indoor units. Levels 12 and 14 (no level 13 ) which are causing problems have 14 outdoor units and 113 indoor units communicating through one harc40 device. Levels 10 and 11 are the ones that went online for some time then communication failed again after couple of weeks. They have approximately same amount of OUs and IUs. This Hitachi system been working for at least last ten years so there should be no issues with cabling. I found few log files on this PC containing same error code dating back to 2003. If you have version greater than 7 could you please email it to me on dsil@enman.com.au Thank you!

kalikatzar0s
03-10-2011, 10:59 PM
hi i need drive for harc 40 after format i lose (sorry for my english is very bad)