PDA

View Full Version : york recipPak control

redroge
14-06-2011, 07:02 PM
has anyone got any info or know where i can get some for an isn recipPakcontrol centre its on a york ycaj 44mr gs150pa chiller,im getting an intermitant lwt sensor fault, ive changed the sensor checked all the connections but still get the fault now and then, watching the tempreture read out there are no big changes as if the sensor was going out of range,also when the compressors start up they only run for a few minutes then go off and recycle back on with no alarms showing this seems to only happen if the water is above 20c.
any ideas
redrodge

pacey
15-06-2011, 09:04 PM
whot is the set point the chillied water?
also have u checked the frost state probe as that mite be problem

redroge
16-06-2011, 05:23 PM
the set point is 8c there are only four temp sensors lwt,ambient, and two oil sensors, looking through the history log the last three trips have been when the water temp is around 19c.

joneyjnr
28-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Hi

I too am looking for information or a manual on the york recipPak control unit.
The unit that I am working has been tripping compressors out on over current and now seems to had locked them out.
The windings have tested to be fine, the water temps are in range when the compressors are on line.
The over current seems to happen when the compressor(s) full load.

Any ideas would be great.
Grant

yorkman_gr
28-06-2011, 01:14 PM
you cant start the chiller if your lwt or rwt is above 20c this got to do with the suction pressure readings and the evaporating temperature which the microprocessor calculating.
To start up the chiller you have to manipulate the suction pressure or the lwt with a ponteciometer

yorkman_gr
28-06-2011, 03:32 PM
about your motor current what is your systems motor current 100% FLA? just check at the compressor name plate, i guess the unit having two J compressors, check what is the maximum Amp on the Voltage that the unit running and set the motor current about 10-15 Amp below

serviceman
28-06-2011, 03:57 PM
yorkman

you will have more information (service bulletins) for the machine STARTER WITH ELECTROMECHANICAL YSCACA

redroge
28-06-2011, 05:56 PM
many thanks yorkman,since i left the thread ive found out the bms has been switching the chiller off when there is no call for cooling in the building but leaving the pumps on,since i left the chiller and pumps in manual mode there has been no problems !

yorkman_gr
28-06-2011, 06:15 PM
redroge just make sure next time the chilled pumps not running as well because once the temperature on the water go high the chiller wont start an in case just keep in your car a a pontesiometer maybe you will need it to sart up

yorkman_gr
28-06-2011, 06:18 PM
hi serviceman lately i have trouble with my gmail account and i need time to find out what is going wrong so at the moment i cant send or receive no e-mails, but if you need it ASAP just ask here maybe some one of the guys can help you

serviceman
28-06-2011, 10:51 PM
ok! when you have opportunity to send you thank you. YCCH193L manual compressor you will have overhauilling