PDA

View Full Version : How to design refrigerators/fridges?

newbieeng
13-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi all,
I am investigating the designs of household refrigerators and especially enhancement of their efficiency. Is there someone can help me on this topic and where I can find relevant documents ?

Hi all,
I am investigating the designs of household refrigerators and especially enhancement of their efficiency. Is there someone can help me on this topic and where I can find relevant documents ?

Hi all,

Hi all,

Hi all,
I am investigating the designs of household refrigerators and especially enhancement of their efficiency. Is there someone can help me on this topic and where I can find relevant documents ? And also where can i get real cases of design steps for commercial confirms' products?

sedgy
13-06-2011, 01:57 PM
hi n n new, have you got a bad s s s st stu stutt er ?

newbieeng
13-06-2011, 02:03 PM
hi n n new, have you got a bad s s s st stu stutt er ?

i really do not understand what you meant with "s s s st stu stutt er" !

sedgy
13-06-2011, 05:20 PM
you dont understand ? , I dont understand why you bothered to write the same thread 5 times ,
dose that answer your question ? sedgy,

install monkey
13-06-2011, 07:13 PM
try c***ys or c***t electrical stores,panasonic do an energy efficient fridge but its £1200 unfortunatly the mrs wouldnt let me but it!!

mikeref
14-06-2011, 12:29 AM
newbieeng, this is going to be a challenge as there is NO efficient fridges (that i have come across) that are on the market today. Sure, some select camping chillers are fine, as they have to be for limited power supply, but when you have mains supply 24 hours/day, the situation changes. All bells and whistles on fridges now and no Insulation to speak of. Two steps for efficiency... more insulation and get the condenser back out in the open:rolleyes:, the way it was many years ago. Ah, don't think i need to repeat this post 5 times;). Sedgy, i spilt my cuppa when i read your reply:D.. Mike.

newbieeng
14-06-2011, 08:55 AM
thanks you all for your interest,
but i need information rather than comments. I have written the question 5 times under different topics to get the answer quickly. what is the problem with it? anyway... thanks again.

newbieeng
14-06-2011, 09:06 AM
and also there must be an error here. i did not write my thread here 5 times. it is not relevant with me.

frank
14-06-2011, 09:21 AM
and also there must be an error here. i did not write my thread here 5 times. it is not relevant with me.
No you didn't....you posted it 5 times in different threads and a Moderator merged them all together. Posting once is sufficient.

newbieeng
14-06-2011, 10:53 AM
ok Frank. next time i will do it one

Brian_UK
14-06-2011, 10:53 PM
What investigation have you done so far into this subject, what are your conclusions to date?

What is your involvement here, do you manufacture them or is this a college question?

install monkey
14-06-2011, 11:14 PM
try lg linear compressors

newbieeng
15-06-2011, 11:58 AM
What investigation have you done so far into this subject, what are your conclusions to date?

What is your involvement here, do you manufacture them or is this a college question?

I am about begining of a research and development project that is releated to characterization of refrigerator and refrigeration on determined scenarios for household fridges. My aim is to observe refrigerant's thermodynamic behaviours and to determine design parameters to equipment like evaporator, condenser. Observing refrigerant behaviour is to difficult while refrigerator cycle works. First target is observing its thermodyanmic behaviour while the cycle works on a household fridge. After it, of course if we can success it, we determine our equipment's situation on the fridge. For instance, after observation we want to say something like that "Yes this evaporaator is too big for our refrigerator, we must change it with small one." And we want to base this on a systematic, a method.