PDA

View Full Version : android and iphone apps

lemsip2002
03-06-2011, 01:17 PM
I am thinking about designing an app that could be used by refrigeration engineers. And before we go ahead i'd like some feedback on what should be actually in there !. This is where u guys get involved,please post any suggestions and ideas you have in this thread.
Thank you!

Tesla
03-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Great Idea lemsip
Please include a search function/link to find something not on the app.
A reference section including all the basics like pt charts and conversion of units.
A folder section where we could keep imported stuff like manuals and equipment data.
A directory where we could build up addresses, maps, websites etc for our local areas. So as we could get to a job order the parts and know when and where the courier will deliver the parts.
A folder where we could store ebooks.
A grunty calculator for just fridge stuff - water, heat transfer, refrigerant, air...
You could also make it work on a laptop for those of us who use one on the job - I use an IPone4 and Toughbook CF-31
A folder to store fault codes and info on the various controllers.
Possibly something that we could do all our paper work on which could be transmitted to the office like times, job numbers with details like notes and purchase orders all linked up.
A folder that we could download trend logs from temp data loggers and digital gauges. Maybe even open a web page to talk to BMS etc for basic info on the system.

wankidal
10-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Bro, perhaps you can include the calculation of some acmv such as offcoil temp required to cool a room, building load in tonnage and etc.

Peter_1
10-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Tesla, you gave him/her more than a year a full-time job;-)

haojiexp
21-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Bock & Bitzer have the App. You can have a reference.

solenoid
22-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Hola Senior lemsip!!

Please see my thread, datorized log p diagram under this section.

cheers

Paul a/c
01-08-2011, 10:01 PM
I was thinking you could but convs for pressurer psi to bar ,temp for gas types when someone has removed all signs of gas type.

Peter_1
01-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Idea is already in the trash-bucket I think

frank
02-08-2011, 07:55 PM
I downloaded the Bitzer app which is very good.
Search the iStore for it

piewie
14-08-2011, 02:49 PM
GEA also have an App for iP

weagle
04-09-2011, 03:37 PM
If u could use the sporlan pt chart as a reference. Like tonnage per line size and suggested low pressure settings. Just a thought.