PDA

View Full Version : Sanyo e04 and e01

valex666
24-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Hi,
I have a friend that owns a restaurant and he have all SANYO airco all around his place.
Recently, one of his devices ( Model SPWCR4846VH8B) started with a E04 error and didn't work at all. We have opened the outdor unit and there was a dead rat inside the unit, I have removed it and cleaned the circuit board. We started the airco, and he works good for more or less 5 min, and after that the E04 shows up again. Can somebody help me with that???
Also, he owns another device (Model SPNC4526H8) that shows up the E01 error.
I'm not a airco technician, but I'd like to help my friend (the guy who sold him the units is asking him 1600 euros for repairing only one of them), so if someone can help me I'd be very apreciated.
Greatings,
Alex

Brian_UK
24-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Sanyo faults codes here....
http://www.oceanairdist.co.uk/assets/pdf/fault_codes/Sanyo%20Fault%20codes.pdf

valex666
25-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Hi Brian,
First of all thanks for the reply.
The error codes list I already have, but I look for some technical help on that.
The thing is that the high voltage board (E04 takes me the there) works good on the starting of the airco. So, I start to think that I have a comunication problem. But, before I start dismanteling everything out of the unit I really need some opinion from you guys.
Apreciate your help,
Alex

techguy
07-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Hi Alex,

First The equipment is powered by mains voltage and if you say you are not a Refrigeration Engineer you Should not be touching the equipment unless you have electrical qualifications. Assuming you have electrical qualifications

E04 is a break down in communication between the indoor and outdoor unit. Usually caused by power failure to the outdoor unit.. If you have mains power to the outdoor unit and the Power led is lighting up and the led1 and 2 are flashing each 4 times. Then the fault may be in the inter connecting cable or with the control fuse which is soldered onto the indoor and outdoor PCB. Trace the pink and blue control wires back to the PCB's from the terminal block and you will see these fuses. there is one on both indoor and outdoor unit. If each of these are ok and your power is ok and the Led's are lighting on the outdoor control PCB. You may possibly have a fault with your power PCB which is mounted directly behind the control PCB in the outdoor unit. This PCB supplies power to the control line for communication. However I would strongly recommend you ask someone qualified to take this further if this is the case. It is also possible the compressor HIC pcb may be draining voltage from the main control PCB and causing this E04 . There are so many possibly faults I would recommend again you ask someone more experienced to help you.

But feel free to get back to me if you need to.

Regards

T

install monkey
07-06-2011, 10:05 PM
put a rat in the other condenser and see what it nibbles