PDA

View Full Version : Carrier chiller 30RA-240-B0120 - wiring diagram/schematic

weirdscenes
21-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Can anyone help with wiring diagram of this chiller ?
I have done a lot of googling and found most of tech lit. including prodialog plus controller - but so far no circuit diagram.
As always - any help greatly appreciated

Regards

Tony

Grizzly
21-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Can anyone help with wiring diagram of this chiller ?
I have done a lot of googling and found most of tech lit. including prodialog plus controller - but so far no circuit diagram.
As always - any help greatly appreciated

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony.
As they say "You got Mail" Hopefully some of the info may be relevant?
Grizzly

weirdscenes
22-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi Grizzly
Thanks for response - but I don't see any mail - either in private nessages or my general email addy <anthony.johnson7@sky.com
whats cooking ?

Tony

Grizzly
22-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Hi Grizzly
Thanks for response - but I don't see any mail - either in private nessages or my general email addy <anthony.johnson7@sky.com
whats cooking ?

Tony

That's because the above email address is not the one you registered with.
What happened to the tony at NH3 etc?
If you are going to register a email address at least make it one that works.
Grizzly

weirdscenes
20-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Hi Grizzly

Sorry - didn't realise I had registered when at NH3
bEEN LEFT THERE ABOUT 18 MONTHS
I have edited my account here and email addy is now
anthony.johnson7@sky.com

I did get a simplified wiring diagram for this chiller from Carrier but it ain't helping
I need to figure out the circuitry relating to the pumps, pump failure , flow switch etc.
I would appreciate any help you can provide
best wishes
Tony

Grizzly
22-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi Tony.
Sorry for the delay, I have been working away in Cornwall. Just got back tonight just before the summer rush. (It's the weekend that all the schools break up for summer holiday) ( for the non uk readers benifit!).

Anyway for your info and anyone else that may find it useful?
Follow the link.
Grizzly
http://www.mediafire.com/?yu65xuszpapf3x8

weirdscenes
29-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Mucho Thanks Grizzly
Is there much work in Cornwall ?
(wife says she would like to move there)
I do already have this from carrier site - but (as an old fart) who started working life as an electrician I was looking for a "proper" schematic.
I find it difficult to interpret the info in this simplified diagram - guess I need to get brain in gear and view components list, side-by-side with the drawing.
I have got 2 of the 3 chillers running now - 2 fried evap circ pumps cos someone had connected both pumps to run in same direction giving flow probs etc.
Other chiller waiting on fan and pump rewinds back before further investigation.
regards
Tony