PDA

View Full Version : Whould Installing a daikin twin split in a home in the uk increase the value?

RIK-MAY
17-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Im a refrigeration working in the north east on scotland(hense the heat pump) and im looking to sell my flat but i am currently looking at a loss givng the current property climate(no pun intended). So as the posts says would installing a twin split with one evap in the bedroom and one in the living room/kitchen increase my property and if so by how much?

Brian_UK
17-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Sorry fella, but how long is a piece of string?

It's one of those subjective questions such as will I get my money back if I fit double-glazing.

It might possibly if you can demonstrate the energy saving, £'s, over the alternative fuel costs.

install monkey
18-05-2011, 08:53 PM
pimp it out-fit a led tv,beer fridge,hot tub,mirrored bed room ceiling and dimmer switches!!

brunstar
18-05-2011, 10:08 PM
why throw money at something that already owes you money, the best thing you could do is cosmetic things like paint and touch up as aesthetics sells!

Makeit go Right
19-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Sounds like you'd be better installing that system in someone else's place and changing them for the installation. More direct.

Most of your flat-buyers will be at the bottom of the ladder scraping a deposit, so will not want a deluxe flat. If you were in the center of the city with rich Internet-traders looking for a city pad, maybe.

Magoo
19-05-2011, 05:42 AM
compare values, with or without Heat pump. Generally a place is bought by the female gender, they like swishy kitchens, laundries, and bathrooms. Major requirement is a new dunny.

Argus
19-05-2011, 09:28 AM

Strikes me that you'd be beter off asking an estate agent......

I can anticipate the answer.....