PDA

View Full Version : Sanyo SPW Central Controller

ronaldo9
13-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi Guys,

Have a problem with Sanyo central controller, (SHA-KC64AGB) there was an issue with the group set up, i have one zone with 6 groups, the groups have disappeared from the controller, none of the groups have individual controllers there is just the central controller. How do i register the groups to the controller, tried using the manual instructions but nothing registers.Tried using automatic addressing on outdoor units still nothing showing up.

Desperated!!!!!

ronaldo9
13-05-2011, 10:30 PM
i believe there is a particular way to register the groups, any ideas?

install monkey
15-05-2011, 09:49 AM
call the sanyo guru-tony duffy!

ronaldo9
15-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks install monkey, got through to tony. didnt like ringing him on a saturday. Basically the units would not register if they are in fault conditions, sorted out the fault did an automatic address and they appeared on the controller. Not too fond of automatic addressing, give me dip and rotary switches any day.Also the faults were strange, i know these units have worked in the past, and yet the faults were E15 and E16 No of I/U changed setting on the outdoor until the fault cleared. very strange. No Display on outdoor units. 8 indoors and i had to change the setting to 12 for the unit to run

install monkey
15-05-2011, 12:50 PM
saturday???haha