PDA

View Full Version : LTH HZO 700 Help

Žare 24
11-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Hello all , i need help with this fridge LTH HZO 700

I bought spare parts 1. Electric regulation SSD90C65E-C
2. Display LTH3RU-A

This electric regulation has option for 3 probes (T1,T2,T3 )
Display keeps showing me E3 , and in LTH company who sell this parts told me that probe 3 (T3) should be removed from software .
They even send me some old service manual and i tried enter into software but it's impossible ,
if anyone can help me with this problem i would be very grateful .

Tnx in advance .

Žare

Animal
11-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi,
try this,
Press the "i" + up + Down until you see "PC" then press the Temp button and up untill you get to "47",
this will put you in to the programming menu, Then press up until you get to "T3" then press the Temp button and change to "No" then press "i"

this should disable Probe 3 and clear the error,

Žare 24
11-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Ok ill try that ,and if it works and i hope it does because it's need to work as soon as possible !

Tnx

Žare 24
11-05-2011, 08:19 PM
You were close , it was a bit differently but you help me a lot . And i solve the problem finally !
also, this is a two-part fridge and condenser is dirty a lot , because this fridge has two electronics and two compressor but same condenser , is it possible that work of one compressor affects work of other one .
Also do anybody know good way to clean condenser , i'm using some products for cleaning air conditions but it's weak and doesn't help a lot !?
Tnx