PDA

View Full Version : Air Conditioning Inspection Report for Building control

Chris2005
09-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Hi All

One of my customers who owns a supermarket has asked me can I provide him with an Air conditioning inspection report.

Can I do this or does it have to be carried out by an energy assessor?

Thanks

Chris

Brian_UK
09-05-2011, 08:58 PM
You've guessed it.

You need an energy assessor. ;)

Cecil01
14-07-2011, 07:45 AM
It is safer to get your building inspected. Building inspectors will make sure that the house is safe for living. Therefore building inspection will protect you from apparent structural damage or problems.

Fri3Oil System
14-07-2011, 08:16 AM
That's an easy task if you have the proper tool. Check this: www.climacheck.com (http://www.climacheck.com)
Either, you can contact Business Edge Ltd. in the UK, for an energy efficiency inspection for the supermarket AC and Refrigeration stuff.
In Spain, we are facing a similar situation, where for instance, Catalonia has authorised an instruction (law/regulation) by which "official energy efficiency inspections" can only be done by "collaborator entities", such as Bureau Veritas, but some refrigeration associations are studying to challenge this instruction, in favour of installers, who could do it.

Anyway, for a technical report for your client, Climacheck should is endorsed more than enough.

Regards,

Nando.

r.bartlett
15-07-2011, 07:16 PM
you have to use an approved energy assessor nothing else will satisfy the regs.

try using the search function

thebigcheese
15-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Give me a pm if your stuck i no a guy who has Done a good few places for us