PDA

View Full Version : RXF39E/XJF120 Slide valve loading

Mark Selby
07-05-2011, 08:48 AM
I have a RXF39E aka XJF120 that while shut off will load and the unload valve will come but does no good. I know that the RXF85's aka XJF151 had a issue with loading when not calling to load due to the slide valve cones but never during off cycle. I'm going to go play with this compressor next week but figured I would post here and get some thoughts... Thanx

Magoo
08-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Hi Mark.
I maintain a couple of XJS 120 machines, the hydraulic load /unload relay on both have played up and have been replaced with Parker Han equivelants, they kept crept loading when not required and then would not unload when required. In the stop position they unload by spring return. They are prone to slide valve wear as well, hope this helps

Mark Selby
09-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Thanx magoo Ill update later this week after I take a look at the mach..what can you really expect from a 7200rpm compressor lol..Parker does make some nice parts and the vickers sent from the factory I think were replaced but as said b4 ill keep you updated as a ref if nothing else

Mark Selby
12-05-2011, 01:36 AM
Bad SV pot

Jason NH3
13-06-2011, 03:41 PM
due to the spring return of this slide valve on this machine it is impossible for it to load when not running. Most likely the slide valve potentiometer is giving you false readings.