PDA

View Full Version : Ice machine (maker) Brema

kopex
05-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Hello everybody.
This is my first time to be here.
My English is not so good so .....sorry if I make some writing mistake.

I need wiring diagram for ice machine brema CB 316 A.

That type ice maker is with air condenser but I want to change it on water condenser.
In that case I also need wiring diagram for ice machine brema but with water condenser.
Best regards to all.

tonyelian
06-05-2011, 07:51 PM
hi
it is located in the back of front pannel

kopex
06-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Yes you are right when you have front panel.
There are no panel on ice machine.

Toolman
09-05-2011, 07:32 AM
You shouldn't need to change anything in wiring if
it works already ( or do you have an electrical fault your trying to find )
if you are converting to water cooled just terminate the condenser fan motor power , connect w/cooled condenser with HP control valve connected to HP side and set up water valve for ideal head pressure . Easy!

kopex
09-05-2011, 07:43 AM
You shouldn't need to change anything in wiring if
it works already ( or do you have an electrical fault your trying to find )
if you are converting to water cooled just terminate the condenser fan motor power , connect w/cooled condenser with HP control valve connected to HP side and set up water valve for ideal head pressure . Easy!

yes you are right about wiring diagram.
But fan motor is on water pump (together).So I need information from where I can take supply power for HP control valve.

NoNickName
09-05-2011, 09:57 AM
A pressostatic control valve does not need any power. It will self adjust based on HP pressure, by moving a piston against a spring. When pressure is higher than spring force, it will open, other way around when pressure is lower. It can be preset with a preload handle.
You don't need the fan motor any longer, unless you are going to use a dry cooler. Make sure the power absorbed by the pump is similar to the power absorbed by the fan motor, or you will burn the relay/contactor.

kopex
09-05-2011, 11:04 AM
A pressostatic control valve does not need any power. It will self adjust based on HP pressure, by moving a piston against a spring. When pressure is higher than spring force, it will open, other way around when pressure is lower. It can be preset with a preload handle.
You don't need the fan motor any longer, unless you are going to use a dry cooler. Make sure the power absorbed by the pump is similar to the power absorbed by the fan motor, or you will burn the relay/contactor.

OK,I understand now.
Thanks.