PDA

View Full Version : Trouble finding parts

NIKK38
05-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Tesco 3 door under counter chiller, CL.N Model KTAR 3. (2004)

Who supplies parts for these units? The people we use to source our parts want more details, but other than what I've posted there aren't any.

Cheers.

fowlie
05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
blighline tel;01227712000

Chunk
05-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Blighline are in administration and you cannot get parts from them at the moment,most parts you can get through climate,Hrp and such like,unless you need door seals,shelves or a condenser or evap then you are going to get stuck.

We have been getting parts specially made but its been too much of a headache and takes too long.Best thing to do is get Tesco to part with their ££billions££ and buy a new cabinet.I do about 3 a week and as soon as they realise they are losing trade they quickly supply a new one!!(just tell them its got r12 in it,works a treat)

Initial Cooling
10-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Wolseley aka Climate are able to source many of the Blighline parts, as they now have the distribution contract for Blighline parts. Blighline are still operational but limited in what they can supply. Gaskets are always a good bet to go to Oxford Hardware if you have a decent sample or correct dimensions. I have heard that Wolseley are getting some of the Mitchegan Deli Glass parts in, not sure on the validity of this but worth a shot.