PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi central controller

al
26-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Hi All,

Has anyone used the RACnet central controller from hitachi or do you know of any links to info on it?

Thanks

Al

Daddy Cool
27-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Hi Al,

Have you apoken to Ardline, they are the distributors in Ireland for HEL?

chilly
27-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Hello Al

I'm quite familiar with the Hitachi range, But i must say i dont recognise the "RECnet"
Are you sure that is the right name? I am familiar with the standard central station and the csnet. recently they have added a csweb controler, Dop yiou have any spacific problems with your controler? Maybe If you tell us the system model numbers and double check the model number of the controler I might recogniose it.

al
27-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Hi chilly et al,

Have since discovered it is csnet, looking a job of 40 units and they must have central control capability and local override, does the hitachi system offer this? also what wiring needs to be done, units will all be high wall 3kw units, also have to use existing pipework:eek:
pipe sizes are ok thank feck, am speaking with ardline but would like some independent info, ie is it any good/simple to use etc...........

Tanks

Al
(am considering decommissioning me tools)

Daddy Cool
28-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Hi Al,

CS-Net is really easy to use and set up. It's a PC based software that uses a little box that plugs into the USB port of the PC, so no extra power needed.

From there two core non polar wires to any point on the system that local( ie daisy chain from controllers, fancoils etc)

CS-Net has two levels, being user interface, so they can over-ride controllers, set holidays, operate remote areas etc. the second level means you can sit comfortably and check for any faults with a schematic drawing showing valves opening, compressor inverter frequency, you can set it to record history etc.

HEL technical engineers use it to commission systems.

i do have a 'demo' on CD that shows it being 'played' with, but the programme is too big to download i think, but i can try.

CS-WEB is similar, but allows you to access remotley.

Hope that helps?:)

al
28-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks Daddy cool, i'm hoping for a demo this week

Al