PDA

View Full Version : Sepic Tank and water Tank design

ibnibrahim2000
21-04-2011, 09:17 AM
A) I have to design Septic tank with following details:
1) 10 number of toilets for 60 number of people.
2) No of sanitary wares in each toilet (1 Water closet with hand sprayer, 1 Wash basin and 1 shower tray)
3) There is no municipality manhole connection nearby. it’s for a farm house labors accommodation in desert. Every week the municipality tanker will come to discharge the sewage. Also please give me the size of Soak away.
B) what will be the capacity of domestic water Tank with the same particulars as above in addition to this consider the drinking water for the 60 number of people. This tank also will be filled by municipality by every week. Also what kind of water tank (like Stainless Steel, GRP or Plastic) can be use for the combined purpose of drinking and other daily uses. Also please give the capacity of Booster pump for water supply.

frank
21-04-2011, 09:37 AM
The design of Septic tanks may be outside of the skills here on a REFRIGERATION FORUM.

Good luck with your project though.

Brian_UK
21-04-2011, 09:01 PM
You have to design this system and yet you are asking us to do it for you.

I think you should say that it outside of your knowledge.

Josip
21-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi, ibnibrahim2000 :)

A) I have to design Septic tank with following details:
1) 10 number of toilets for 60 number of people.
2) No of sanitary wares in each toilet (1 Water closet with hand sprayer, 1 Wash basin and 1 shower tray)
3) There is no municipality manhole connection nearby. it’s for a farm house labors accommodation in desert. Every week the municipality tanker will come to discharge the sewage. Also please give me the size of Soak away.
B) what will be the capacity of domestic water Tank with the same particulars as above in addition to this consider the drinking water for the 60 number of people. This tank also will be filled by municipality by every week. Also what kind of water tank (like Stainless Steel, GRP or Plastic) can be use for the combined purpose of drinking and other daily uses. Also please give the capacity of Booster pump for water supply.

I'm not sure that anyone here can help in a proper way to solve your problem, my suggestion is to ask for help some company manufacturing septic and water tanks. Thay have a lot of experience with .... sorry no other way, at least I'll do that...

What I know from my site experience is .... drinking water is from 5 gallon plastic bottles installed on cooling machine for drinking cold and hot water-coffee or tea-chai .... maybe you can install one big tank for drinking water but then you are responsible for any accidental disease caused by drinking water .... no need that headache:p

... other technical water for hand and body washing and other purpose can be from some other huge tank under chemical treatment against bacteria, seaweed etc ....

Hope this help a little ...

Of course we can help with installation of AC unit in rest room for your 60 people;)

Best regards, Josip :)

frank
22-04-2011, 09:24 PM
You are a little pussy cat JOSIP ;)