PDA

View Full Version : Passed my C&G MACS couse today

540itouring
19-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Hi all , just to let you know i have just passed my City & Guilds 2 day course on refrigerant handling and car AC servicing and fault finding. This was a good two day course with lots of theroy for almost one day and almost all practical hands on working on car ac system . The end of the day i had 30 questions(i scored 30) and had to do a demonstrait checking pressures , recovery , recharge , leak testing , and full performance testing. I also had to do a transfer of refridgerant from a bottle to another. The AC machines could only be used in manual modes and had to record recovery of oil and refrigreant levels . This was a great two day course and this forum has also given me help in passing this course with all the info to read on here.

Thanks for all the Info .

Josip
19-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Hi, 540itouring :)

Hi all , just to let you know i have just passed my City & Guilds 2 day course on refrigerant handling and car AC servicing and fault finding. This was a good two day course with lots of theroy for almost one day and almost all practical hands on working on car ac system . The end of the day i had 30 questions(i scored 30) and had to do a demonstrait checking pressures , recovery , recharge , leak testing , and full performance testing. I also had to do a transfer of refridgerant from a bottle to another. The AC machines could only be used in manual modes and had to record recovery of oil and refrigreant levels . This was a great two day course and this forum has also given me help in passing this course with all the info to read on here.

Thanks for all the Info .

Congratulations :) and good luck ...

Best regards, Josip :)

540itouring
19-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Thank you very much

tony2009
19-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Mate; Sounds like you've done well. Congratulations!!

cadwaladr
19-04-2011, 11:51 PM
where in the uk did you do the coarse?

Teddyt
20-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi there

Well done and congratulations :D