PDA

View Full Version : demand cooling problem always in lock-out

slant6ref
17-04-2011, 03:21 PM
i found the probleme on it.. it's just to understand why :P:P

info on the supermarket - no preventive maintenance, dirty condenser (not too bad), oil has to be changed

rack info: tyler equalizer, 5 compressors: 3 with head fans and demand cooling for low temp and 2 for med temp, R-22, tank at 10%, horizontal tank, rack a bit too small the 3 compressors always run and succion doesn't go lower than 10 and setpoint is 7.

ok, first got on site, demand cooling is open (compressor #1 (, and not possible to reset it... so i don't really check further, i jump L and M, come back the next day and change the control....

I changed the control, and in the night, same thing happened, so went to the dealer, talked with a guy and he gave me the whole procedureto trouble shoot demand cooling, my module is good, but my valve plate is dead, so let the module jumped and come back the next day with the valve plate....

changed the valve plate, everything looks to work fine, but in the night same thing happened, so now i'm kind of messed up :P:P.... the guys at shop talked all together and come to me with add refrigerant.....

ok fine, but no one can explain me why, they said those racks need to work at minimum 30% at the tank..... so i raised it at 35% with 140 pounds of ref, checked for leaks found a couple, fixed some, and a few need gazket and stuff, just wait for theses parts to fix them

ok, now i just want to understand why my demand cooling on compressor #1 stays open, and the other compressors it does not happen and works fine..... in my opinion it's when the 2 others are injecting and the 1st one need some, it asks for much more than the other and doesn't receive enough... please.. can someone tell me why no one can explain me :P:P

thanks.....