PDA

View Full Version : Room temperature met but fans still run.

hbpoulos
12-04-2011, 04:38 AM
Hello all,

I have a Daikin unit model # RQ100KV4A ( Outside unit ) with the remote # BRC1E61.

I am not sure what other information you need, on the remote the unit numbers read, Indoor : 5JJ/112, Outdoor : 2J6/112

The issue is, when in heating or cooling once the temp has reached the set level, the fans continue to run, during summer its not bad but during winter when the fans continue to run they blow cooler air out and kind of negates the whole heating.

I have heard that there is a way to set the field codes so this stops happening, is anyone able to please help me get the codes, or a step by step guide on what settings I need to use?

Thanks for your time.
Harry

JoeAT50A
12-04-2011, 05:09 AM
Some wanted to stop for energy saving. Most wanted (including A/C designers) is keep running due to noticible stuffy-ness.
Air conditioning system used recirculated return air to operate unless you use 100% fresh air units.
How ever delta T is 1 or 2 Degree to cut in the compressor. You may not need to worry so much on that.
If you stop the fan, may not be so confortable I beleived.

martinw58
12-04-2011, 06:39 AM
you need to go to field setting 11 first code 2 second code 01= LL fan speed 02 = fan off thermostat off
to get field settings up you need to press test button 4secs then press temp button to change mode n/o
press upper time button for first code
lower time button for second code
press confirm button to set
press test to finish

hbpoulos
12-04-2011, 07:20 AM
Thanks very much martinw58, ill give it a go and see how things are :)

hbpoulos
12-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Quick update, it works! Thanks again martinw58 :)