PDA

View Full Version : Carrier transicold s 20

mirco
09-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Hello, I have decided to sign up for this forum because in Italy we do not have anything like this and, not least because my group Carrier 20 s Transicold is driving me crazy ... The error was A02, and then it was high pressure due to high temperature and this is because the fan was activated by the brush consumate.ho replaced those ... has left for an entire afternoon, but then nothing, and indeed, now the error is A06 and the fridge is not sign of matches in 230 st and 12 st with the compressor, which is attached to the refrigerator truck engine works as well as the fan.
You know give me some advice?
It is to replace some relay?
I have the pattern and I still tried to follow the wires from the fan but once you lose it to the electrical traces or rather green and white wires there are a multitude.
I apologize for my bad English (I'm using google translator) and greet you.

Please help me in a simple way this is possible

Regards

Mirco

transcoolchris
09-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Check the pressure switch that operates condenser fan

mirco
09-04-2011, 05:36 PM
where is it?
I know that have changed the switch to high and low pressure but the thermostat does not know where 'located there ..'to say that when the error was the A2 group match but was then much effort and eventually stopped because the fan would not start but now with the truck engine part and the fridge while working with the 220 ​​v will not start right, it is now in error .... I have a truck full of eggs and the risk of losing everything and Saturday

mirco
09-04-2011, 06:40 PM
So .... I put the old switch and the alarm is returned A02 (high pressure) then I would say that the new switch work, or not?

giacar76
09-04-2011, 11:01 PM
ciao mirco
anche io ho le stesse tue difficoltà.
è difficile lavorare in questo campo con le continue innovazione.

mirco
10-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Spero che le risposte aumentino con il fuso orario,domani si prevedono 30°...dovro farmi un bel giretto per raffreddarlo

moggy66
10-04-2011, 12:14 AM
I have translated this in to italian..hope it helps

Hai controllato l'interruttore del ciclo fan condensor che si trova accanto allo switch ad alta pressione, ponte questo switch fuori e tuo fan dovrebbe funzionare tutto il tempo, se questo è quindi necessario un nuovo switch

mirco
10-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Can you tell me how many marks the carrier so I find this switch in the key and I work tomorrow?
for example the number by which the carrier COD switch high pressure .... 12-60032-00

giacar76
10-04-2011, 10:02 AM
sul sito della carrier c'è la parte dedicata alla letteratura,
li trivi tutti i manuali e part list, non dovresti avere problemi.

mirco
10-04-2011, 11:37 AM
io ho lo sparato ma l'interruttore che lui dice non lo trovo nei pressi degli switch di bassa e alta pressione.
Ho sostituito i nuovi switch con i vecchi e l'errore ritorna in A02 e non parte neanche in modalità strada...ho rifatto l'inverso e quindi tolto i vecchi e messo i nuovi switch di alta e bassa pressione e l'errore ritorna A6 ,non parte in modalita casa ma almeno mi consente di avviare il gruppo in modalità strada...credo sia un problema di difficile soluzione anche per gli esperti di questo forum...intanto auguro buona domenica a tutti.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the shot but the switch that he says can not find it near the low and high pressure switch.
I replaced the old and new switches with the error and returns to the A02 will not start even in street mode ... I redid the reverse, and then removed the old switch and put the new high and low pressure and the error returns A6, no house party mode but at least I can start the group in street mode ... I think it is a difficult problem even for experts in this forum ... in the meantime I wish you good Sunday to all.

moggy66
10-04-2011, 03:23 PM
The part # i have 12-60032-03 this is for HP2 which is the condensor fan cycle switch.......did you bridge out this switch to see if the fan worked all the time?

La parte # ho 12-60032-03, questo è per HP2 che è l'interruttore di ciclo condensor fan.... ponte fuori questo switch per vedere se la ventola ha lavorato tutto il tempo?

moggy66
10-04-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm going to be fluent Italian by the time i've finished !!!!!!

moggy66
10-04-2011, 03:36 PM
The cycle switch is right next to the HP switch...

mirco
10-04-2011, 04:12 PM
the only switch that I have are marked with 12-60032-00 and is for high pressure and then I ... I made ​​the switch 12-60032-01 12-60032-01 bridge over the connector but the fan does not start and the error remains the same A06 (error condenser fan).
I do not have a switch with the number 12-60032-03 perhaps because my gas r134a?!?

mirco
10-04-2011, 04:25 PM
dove posso mandarti una fotografia del gruppo?

mirco
10-04-2011, 04:27 PM
where can I send a picture so you see?
Use Skype?

moggy66
10-04-2011, 05:24 PM
What colour is your HP switch?...and just to confirm there is only one switch HP switch there is no second switch right next to the HP switch?

moggy66
10-04-2011, 05:29 PM
you can send a pic to
ecrstech@eastlink.ca

moggy66
10-04-2011, 05:34 PM
you may have a different set up for 134...the miro may control the condensor fan..........try running the system and check voltage at the fan connector.....

mirco
10-04-2011, 05:55 PM
I did not get a chance to check if the current to the fan connector. the pictures I sent to my group match your refrigerator except for a situation that is right next to the fan and that is .. there 's a relay which seem tape from the very end where they wire the switch, I have not touched anything so I bought the fridge if you need to see the better you will do a more detailed photo

mirco
10-04-2011, 06:03 PM
is very likely that no power to the fan motor because the error is always fixed, and unlike other times, the fridge never referred to matches in the house while no problem occurs on the road ... of course this break current, if there 'must be caused by the failure of any component, and this, for me, it is impossible to find in the box electrical connections, there are so many threads that I am unable to locate the end of the electrical connection of the fan .. 220-volt connection, because the one in 12 street mode that works fine