PDA

View Full Version : plea to kev the tool

jjbell7
05-04-2011, 09:50 AM
hello, i am unable to private message so can someone tip the wink to kev about his posts on beko side by side fridge freezer. i have a 930x and think it's the fan going off posts by kev and nunners. when i look up beko spares at www.4beko.co.uk there are two. one is running intermittantly near the compressor at the back and i cant see the other, thanks all

Kev The Tool
05-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi jjbell7,

the fan your after is in the top of the freezer compartment, take all the shelves and ice cube tray out undo the screws on the back panel be careful when removing the panel as behind it is polystyrene which breaks real easily. the fan is there in front of you, the fan is held in by 4 screws, the fan & holding bracket are one piece, i think i paid about £20 for the new one, hope this helps,

Kev

jjbell7
06-04-2011, 03:59 PM
many thanks kev, you're a great bloke. i'll have a look

Kev The Tool
06-04-2011, 09:39 PM
no probs mate let me know how you get on
Kev

jjbell7
07-04-2011, 04:52 PM
hello, how do i get the ice drawer out? there are two brackets on the side holding it up, it doesnt seem to slide out unless there's a catch i cant see. i'm assuming the fan is behind here and i dont have to remove the panel that runs the full height if the freezer, or do i? thanks

Kev The Tool
07-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi, if you take the ice cube trays out and you will have 4 screws at the top, undo these and the ice cube tray holder should drop out, then you can get at the long panel that runs the height of the freezerthe fan is behind this panel you will see the screws you will need to undo. any probs let me know.
Kev

jjbell7
19-04-2011, 09:56 PM
hello kev, sorry not replied sooner. the fan is fitted now, thank you very much

Kev The Tool
20-04-2011, 10:07 PM
your'e welcome mate, thats what were here for.
Kev