PDA

View Full Version : SANYO problem

mkirsch
30-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi all.
I have problem with Sanyo multisplit type:SAP-CMRV3143GJH(outdoor) and 3 casette type:SAP-XMRV123EH.Operation lamps on all cassete are blinking(air temp sensor?),and outdoor unit doesnt operate.Outdoor unit have 5 red control leds,0 an 1 are off 2,3,4 are on and 5 led is off.It means:"resent count exceeded"(whatewer it means :) ).I checked gas(only presure-11bar) and measured resistance value of air termistor-57,7Kohm on 24,7 degreese celsius.Supply voltage was ok.Does anybody have service manual for that models or any help is welcome.

martinw58
31-03-2011, 06:32 AM
hear is a list of fault codes

martinw58
31-03-2011, 06:47 AM
i have manuals for units send me your email and will send them to you

mkirsch
31-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Please man,and Thanks!

techguy
07-06-2011, 02:42 PM
HI M,

A lot of the early 3143 systems would not cool internally in an ambient of 5 degrees |C or lower and gave the symptoms you described. Are you trying for cooling with low external ambient??

If so hold the ambient sensor in your hand while the indoor units are set to cool. If outdoor starts you need to upgrade software on outdoor PCB.

Or you may have situation where someone has set one of the run/Display switches on the indoor unit to display mode always happening during maintenance , If one of these has been adjusted this can also cause this problem. If you got the manual" great "if not drop me a line and I'll send one. Sorry for late reply have been busy.

tony.duffy@sanyo.com

Regards
T