PDA

View Full Version : DAikin altherma setup

linminade
14-03-2011, 06:11 PM
After visiting many pages, I believe that alone here we will find response to our problem!

Recently we have bought an one-family housing with a system of heating / refreshment of heat pump ;DAIKIN ALTHERMA LT with radiant soil. It has 3 independent zones with 3 thermostats (not programmable, it marks eberle).

-ground floor it goes down, surface; 60m2
-Floor1; 40m2
-Floor2; 55m2

The units that are installed are;
Interior unit; EKHBX016AA3V3
Exterior unit; ERHQ011AAV3
capacity of 10,30 ,consume of 3,06, and cop of 3,37
Warm water tank; EKSWW300V3, with 300lt and resistance of 3Kw

Configuration of service; 43º to water and automatic tª to heating.

The fact is that the system is not functioning properly.

System problems;

-In really cold days, has current limiter tripped on several occasions. I think that has always jumped at the same time, at the time of morning showers. By telephone installer tells me it is due to a bad "setup" of the indoor unit, and that having a high demand for hot water and a low external temperature, operating simultaneously, resistance of the water tank, the auxiliary heater indoor unit and the compressor outside. However, heating has a switch (I think time discriminator) that is configured to work 10am to 22pm.

-Now it's not too cold, I've found that without heating demand, comes into operation the resistance of the water tank. Does this have to do the heat pump? I've noticed that more than one occasion the sequence is, power on the strength of the water tank when the tank reaches 40.9º , stop on 45 º.

-In the plant 1 and plant 2 floors are wood, and in a room is difficult to raise the temperature of the thermostat (set at 20º). Each floor has a bathroom with a heated towel rail each, I guess this does not help, because all the heat dissipated from the circuit, right?

-In all collectors, all circuits are fully open. With no flow meters, thermometers, or is it possible to balance all circuits / flows?, It is not possible to know the flow temperature and return circuits?. It is now possible to complete manifolds with these elements to calibrate it?

I changed the custom setup of the indoor unit. It seems that now works more suited to our needs. Attached configuration with changed parameters.

On the other hand, was thinking about changing the 3 thermostats. The idea is to remove the time discriminator installed, ruling the system programmers. would be set 20 degrees during the day, to take more hours of system efficiency and bring down the temperature to 18 degrees during the night for just work. we like to sleep with more cool, and secondly, the system makes a "run run" a little uncomfortable at night.

Question, What thermostat purchased for this system? Recommending the brand? On the other hand have not found the market a thermostat at 220v with 3-wire delay with use compressors ...

He was also interested in installing solar kit for this system, although I'm not entirely sure of its profitability, there is some experience with this?

It is a bit complex, but surely you can advise me here slowly ...