PDA

View Full Version : Condensing units literature

chemi-cool
03-03-2011, 06:14 PM
In the near future I will need to buy about 35 condensing units for milk tanks installations.

So far I was buying condensing units from Danfoss Maneurop. i want to check on L'unit and Copeland.

So, I'm after some literature for condensing units for high ambient.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Brian_UK
03-03-2011, 10:18 PM
What do you classify as high ambient, over 32°C ?

L'Unite <32° data..
http://rdl.com.au/doc/Hermetique_5pg.pdf

edit:
Up to 46°C

http://www.actrol.com.au/ProductLookup.nsf/0/82CA434143AFB4ACCA2571B000224640/$FILE/PAGE_250.HTM

mad fridgie
03-03-2011, 11:40 PM
With that volume why not build your own condensing units, What is the determining factor cost or efficiency. Do you need a techinical edge?

chemi-cool
04-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Thanks Brian, and yes, high ambient is above 43°C.

Terry, buying units from Europe is cheaper then buying the parts.
I import them all the time, its only the cost and the time.

chemi-cool
04-03-2011, 09:40 AM
In second look, Brian, this is what I was looking for. The HTA serie is the one I'm looking for.
I will try and get some drawing from the manufacturer and prices.

With some help from Powell, I try to get prices from Copeland USA.

Its going to be a very busy year..........

goshen
04-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi
what are the sizes you need?
we purchased quite a few latley from "dayan" ,prefab, and they seem to be working great!

chemi-cool
04-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Compressor is 6 HP. Dayan is not too cheap. For the amount I need, a 40feet container will be just fine, i hardly believe that any manufacturer will miss that sale....

monkey spanners
04-03-2011, 05:37 PM
We used to get condensing units built by Serap to go with their milk tanks, came on a nice galvanised frame one above the other with either L'unite or Copeland's with oversized Frigabohn condensers, i think they were desinged for 44C ambinets as the export all around the world. No recievers though, but i'm sure you could spec them with them. Worked out cheaper than buying off the shelf Copeland units.

Don't know if they will sell just the units.

chemi-cool
04-03-2011, 08:43 PM
We used to get condensing units built by Serap to go with their milk tanks, came on a nice galvanised frame one above the other with either L'unite or Copeland's with oversized Frigabohn condensers, i think they were desinged for 44C ambinets as the export all around the world. No recievers though, but i'm sure you could spec them with them. Worked out cheaper than buying off the shelf Copeland units.

Don't know if they will sell just the units.

Can you send me the contact person email? Why dont they add a reciever? whats the point behind it?

Jeff Winsor
05-03-2011, 06:30 PM
WE buy a lot of units from AKG Van Gorkum info@akgvangorkum.com they use Danfoss and Copeland compressors and are based in Belgium.

D.D.KORANNE
08-03-2011, 07:18 AM
MAIL ME YR ID ON : ddk0123@gmail.com OR ddk0123@hotmail.com

I can help you on the air-cooled ond units engineered for HTA .