PDA

View Full Version : air-conditioning energy assessor

headgasket
03-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Is anyone having the same problem as me, just before Christmas I went on a course to become a air-conditioning energy assessor passed the exam all ok, now I am having problems with support from the training company, have emailed and phoned. Looks like they were only after the training fees, not cheap at nearly a thousand quid. I will not say who the company is but they have a big water chiller on their website

croc1774
03-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Im sure i have read a thread simular..but can't find it now.
I have looked at doing a course but i have heard this by so many people.
It will be intresting to see what others have to say on the matter.
Regards Croc

Jase
03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
I am currently going through the assessments at the moment. Having difficulty finding the time to do it as I am busy at work. One thing's for sure though, I'll have to get my skates on soon as I have to get all the paperwork sent back.
Did you have to compile 3 inspection reports as part of the training?

Thanks
Jase

headgasket
04-03-2011, 07:08 AM
I have completed all my inspections required by my trainer, split ,VRV, and a central plant, but am hitting a brick wall when it comes to logging them on the landmark register, as this company has to log them for me, then asses my work before I get accredited. When I did the course they said that they have over six thousand companies signed up to do energy assessments for, so I think they are more concerned with this than after care for people who have been on there courses. As they quote six to eight hundred pounds to do one split,